Yikes!!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning, I went to go feed my strays as usual, and one of them decided that he wanted to take a look around inside the house: he snuck in past my feet, and proceeded to run on down the hallway!

Have you ever tried to catch a scared feral cat
, that was being pursued by your indoor furbabies?? Believe me, it's not very much fun!
Especially when your morning coffee hasn't kicked in just yet!

The poor guy was running from room to room, trying to get out through the windows.
I finally managed to corral him in one of the bedrooms, and scruffed him and held his back feet, and got him back outside.
Somehow, I managed to do so, w/o getting even one scratch: I think by "soothing" him in a soft, caressing voice before scruffing him was what did the trick. PHEW!!

My s/o always says I have a way w/ cats. :
Thank the Lord, b/c this is one time it really paid off!!

So that was how my day started. How did yours go?!

~KK~

shemarie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! Sounds like complete and utter chaos to me all right! I can just imagine the chase thru the house - but maybe the indoor furbabies were a help - kept the "standoff" of cat-hiding-where-human-can't-quite-reach from happening?

But just think of the bragging rights that one has now, amongst the rest of the feral clan

(That's right, Fur-snip, I did my invisibility bit and sneaked right past the no-fur-two-legs, and made it inside! And then....you won't believe this.....!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shemarie

But just think of the bragging rights that one has now, amongst the rest of the feral clan

(That's right, Fur-snip, I did my invisibility bit and sneaked right past the no-fur-two-legs, and made it inside! And then....you won't believe this.....!)
That was cute & funny, too!

Unfortunately, little Mister "Sneaker" doesn't have bragging rights.
He's not the first one who's snuck in past my feet, but he's the first one who's made it in as far as he did!
So I suppose that does qualify him for a special honor..LOL!

Little Miss Stubby (one of my other strays) really has the "place of honor", b/c she's been all through the place - only in my arms. I just KNOW I'm gonna break down and adopt her: she's just so sweet!

~KK~

shemarie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hmmm. Pixie agrees....sounds like Little Miss Stubby has indeed wormed her way out of feral clan....and is offering herself up to be worshipped by a no-fur (full time)!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shemarie

Hmmm. Pixie agrees....sounds like Little Miss Stubby has indeed wormed her way out of feral clan....and is offering herself up to be worshipped by a no-fur (full time)!
Yeah..that's the truth!
She sure knows what she's doing, all right!

~KK~