might get Raven's friend THIS WEEKEND!!!

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That was fast huh? I might be jumping the gun here a little and it is kind of a long story but here goes.
My mom was asked to kitten sit over thanksgiving for my dad's best friend's (and wife's) kitten. My dad does not like cats and niether does his best friend. They do not really want the kitten but they found it as a tiny one abandoned in their barn and (his wife is pregnant and mothering instinct must have taken over here lol) decided to take care of it (bottle feed it and all that). How sweet is that?
Anyway, they are coming here (to the town we live in) over thanksgiving and I mentioned to my mom that if they do not want the kitten that I would take it since I am going to be looking for a friend to Raven.
I do not know exactly how old or what gender it is. I told my mom that as long as it was eating solid food now that was all that mattered to me. All she knows about it is that it is fluffy (which is great, I love fluffy kitties).

I will post more (and I am sure ask lots of questions) when I know whether or not they are bringing it here.

I hope so!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My fingers are crossed that this sweetie is yours.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like it is definitely meant to be!! Hooray for the pregnant wife taking on that little one; I'm sure that once the new baby is here, she'll have little time or energy for a "fur-toddler" and most likely will be happy to see Raven get a sibling!

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How exciting! Fingers crossed for you that it works out, and you have a new little fluff-butt to cuddle soon!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ahhh....just be prepared....some people don't teach bottle feds any manners so they bite, scratch, the whole nine yards!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
well, I have not heard anything yet, I do not even know if my mom even TALKED to them. So this may fall through

but everything will all work out and Raven WILL have a friend sometime.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Whatever happens with this kitty..
I know that out there somewhere,
is a sweet kitty, just waiting to come into your life.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Whatever happens with this kitty..
I know that out there somewhere,
is a sweet kitty, just waiting to come into your life.
Thanks. And I know, I just need to learn to have more patience.

I really don't mind waiting either, I like the idea of a few months age difference so I get Raven spayed and then a few months later get the new kitten spayed or neutered. Just to defray the costs a little.