Pitbulls are deadly!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh those pitbulls are adorable! Love the little baby pitbulls in the backpack type thing

The only thing those pitbulls will kill is us with their cuteness!
:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

Oh those pitbulls are adorable! Love the little baby pitbulls in the backpack type thing

The only thing those pitbulls will kill is us with their cuteness!
:
Look at the little brown ones ears. I want to eat them.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww how darling are they!!!!
We have lots of sweet pits at my shelter right now- they're such lovebugs!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!! That is too cute. I love pittbulls too but have heard so many bad things about them.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Look at the little brown ones ears. I want to eat them.
That is the one we would pick too! Just want to give them lots of hugs

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

OMG!!!! That is too cute. I love pittbulls too but have heard so many bad things about them.
That's when you have to ignore the media and all the horrible things they like to say about them and go to a shelter or rescue and see first hand how wonderful these dogs can be

I work for AC and I have to say- out of all the caution dogs we've had (and there's been too many to count!)-in the past 8 months since i've been there- only three of them have been pit bulls. The rest were golden retrievers, lab x's, smaller terrier x's, a poodle, a st. benard, and a few other mixed breeds etc...we've had many catution dogs since i've worked for AC- and only a fraction of them were pits- and of those pits- all 3 of those were confiscated from pit bull rings run by scummy people (who were later prosecuted.) - Pits can be very wonderful dogs
All dogs can be great- it just depends on the indivdual dog and how they're raised.

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I LOVE PITTBULLS!!!!

The misconception is that they have a tendancy to be "dog-aggressive"
because of this people fight them, there is less training to be had than a dog that is not pre-programmed for dog-aggression. That said, they make EXCELLENT family dogs!

They are the most loving breed that I have had experience with. Down to earth and loyal. It is a shame that people breed them to fight. It disgusts me. I think they should be punished to the extent of the law.
The poor dogs they fight are so humiliated, when they lick the hands of the humane society personnel who are charged with putting the dogs down. They dont want to fight, they dont like it, but it is what they are taught/forced to do.

I wish I could adopt every pittbull I see, they are so so so so sweet!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OHH they are precious ... but Mom looked like hey I am busy stop taking pics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

OHH they are precious ... but Mom looked like hey I am busy stop taking pics
From what I understand she is an adopted Mom. The person who took the pic is a Pit rescuer, and she is their surrogate Mommy.

Just when I thought that pic couldn't get cuter....

ghosthunterbeck

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I almost didn't look at this thread because I don't need to be angry right now (pretty sure baby's on its way, but not sure enough to go to the hospital *sigh*). I'm kind of glad that I did!

American Staffordshire Bull Terriers are my favorite breed, seconded by Rottweilers. I've always taken an interest in "misunderstood" breeds, and the more I find out, the more I meet, the more I love them!