Daily Thread Tues Nov 20!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well good morning my lovelies

I'd like to tell you about Trouts new morning ritual..it is sooooooo cute

When she hears my coffee machine come on, she runs into my room and purrs and meows all over me until I pet her..I have 5 minutes from when the coffee turns on to when my alarm turns on..she knows that..so she gets her cuddles in for 5 minutes..and its been every single morning for a couple of weeks now

She is such a doll

Not much else going on today for me..Tuesday is like my Monday..so bleh

Have a great day!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww!!! That's so cute! Our cats just yell at me until i wake up and feed them!

2 more days of the work week this week
Yes its said, I was 6 weeks with out a job, and 4 weeks later I'm excited about a 4 day weekend
I really do like this job though!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww that's sweet of her! Enzo bothers me as soon as he here's my alarm go off. I likd to push the snooze, but I can't get back to sleep with him bothering me!

I have to try and get a hold of the court house to figure out when I need to be there. I got a call saying I was subpoenaed for today, but when I got the subpeona letter on the 17th, it said I was supposed to be in court on the 15th
An Intern is in charge of all this stuff so I'm guessing somewhere she wasn't quite sure about what was going on.

Then I'm going out to visist my aunt who has no computer skills and just bought a BRAND NEW computer with Windows 07.

Then I'm off to have dinner with my mom and her friends.

It's been really foggy here for 2 days now, the fog doesn't even lift.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was foggy yesterday here and this morning also. Guess it puts a kink in those holiday flying plans!!

Anyhow I got an email from my ISP and "joined" their technology advisory board. I got the email is morning to later today I will pursue further.

Going to do up a couple business's winter containers and drop off my greens for sale at the local grocery then back on working on yet another album for mom/dad. Its a very few of their family photos-like HS graduation and some wedding pics of various aunts and uncles. I have to find out some dates as I would like them in chronological order.

Having leftover turkey/fixin's tonight for dinner.

Have a good one........

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning Everyone

Sushie & Shilo were napping with me this morning before I had to go to work.
Its hard to leave the fuzzies...thankfully its my last day of work

Excited to work on some projects around the house & of course for Thanksgiving!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving

rincewind

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I only get to see my babies at the weekend! I'm studying in Aberdeen at Grays school of Art and today is my birthday! I have a giant cuddly cat soft toy to remind me of them.

be good..time for more coffee I think.

mowwuck

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Well good morning my lovelies

I'd like to tell you about Trouts new morning ritual..it is sooooooo cute

When she hears my coffee machine come on, she runs into my room and purrs and meows all over me until I pet her..I have 5 minutes from when the coffee turns on to when my alarm turns on..she knows that..so she gets her cuddles in for 5 minutes..and its been every single morning for a couple of weeks now

She is such a doll

Not much else going on today for me..Tuesday is like my Monday..so bleh

Have a great day!
Trout is a beautiful lady of leisure,perhaps besides routine,she also loves the smell of coffee in the morning?
One of the local area patrolman here-Justin [a calico] will have his head in anyones mug of tea or coffee,slurping away if they leave it on the side and don't focus on it at all times.

Lunasmom,
that is one active cat-Whitey,the definition of effort for Fluffybum,Biscuit,Sam and Goldiecat
was/is getting off their backside and going to the food dish.
There is a new indoor snow centre near here now [chill factor],perhaps should get that lazy lot off to there to be a sleighing team.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah...only two more days until Turkey time! We're trying to clean up and make the house nicer since we now have 13 for dinner
(DH can't say no...love him dearly, but
)

Lots of feline help carpeting the stairs, carrying off the pencils, tearing at the scraps of carpet, puking on the roll of carpet padding
...can't wait to see what they do with 11 extra people in the house!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmm...nother gray rainy day for us. I'm staying inside!

My Grandpa is in the hospital with pneumonia in one lung so I'm keeping my phone with me and turned up. I guess he used to help a friend with his heating business and they did insulating too, so Grandpa's lungs usually don't sound that great. I'm hoping Dad will be able to swing down to the hospital between jobs today so I can talk to him. When we snuck up last weekend was when Grandpa started with the coughing. And my Aunt had him in bed before I left, so I didn't get to say Goodbye to him or anything.

Other than that, I have a very sore throat that I'm nursing. Oh and I'm resting up before I do my baking tomorrow and again on Thursday!

Oh and Mooch is at my feet making a racket as I try to type. I wish you all could hear her! Sometimes I need earplugs!