Well, his tummy is bothering him again. He's back to eating just meat baby food. Of coarse his timming couldn't be worse because not only are we leaving for Michigan on Wednesday, but I called & his vet is out of the office all week. So I left a message for the vet who did his last ultra sound. His regular vet had given me the name of another medication I could try if the Pepcid AC stopped working. This is just killing me. I don't want to make him worse by going to Michigan, but it's a little late to cancel now. I'm going to take a lunch break in a little while & go to the store to get enough baby food to keep him going for the next week. I'm hoping that if they want to see him they will have a spot tomorrow night after work, but really I'd rather just get the medication and try it. I know at some point I'm going to have to make some sort of decision, but it always seems that this stuff happens at the worst possible times.
post #1 of 5
11/19/07 at 9:47am