Why did i decided it'd be a good idea to watch "Silence of the Lambs" by myself today

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been asking myself that question all evening
I'd never seen "Silence of the Lambs" before, so when i came home from work and turned on my tv to see a movie on- i just started watching, not knowing what it was. It was kind of good- so the furbabies and I watched it all the way through. It wasn't until I saw a commercial about the movie where they said the title- that i knew what it was
It really isn't as scarry as people had told me about before,but it was still kinda freaky and very gross though!
Anyways, so now i've been a little freaked out all evening (Colin enjoys sneaking up behind me and trying to scare me-
)
Kinda creepy that a huge chunk of the movie is supposed to be in Memphis

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love that movie....probably the only "scary" movie I really like. It's not all blood & guts & nasty stuff.....it's the true inner workings of one sick sick person.

Hey Nikki....BOO!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ewwwww *hides* i haven't seen that one. But i did walk out half an hour into Hannibal, so i doubt i could stomach the other two movies

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen Silence of the Lambs since I was 9 or 10.
Should probably watch it again sometime.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Ewwwww *hides* i haven't seen that one. But i did walk out half an hour into Hannibal, so i doubt i could stomach the other two movies
Silence of the Lambs isn't gory, IMO it's more of a psychological thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Great flick. Another good movie that has a lot of suspense is The Game with Michael Douglas and Sean Penn.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Silence of the Lambs is a great movie! Haven't seen that movie in years...The part where Hannibal Lecter says "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chiante." So freaky!