litter ratings?

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been wanting to change the type of litter I'm using (currently using Fresh step) because I want to make it a healthier environment for my cats, reduce dust and use biogradiable materials..

Do you know of any websites that gives feedback and ratings on types of litter? I saw a website that gives feedback and ratings regarding types of automatic litterboxes and that was very helpful so that's why I'm wondering about litter ratings..

Let me know..

Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also want a litter at a reasonable price, controls order WELL.. I realy like Scoop away but I HATE how dusty it is, how litter's tracked everywhere and I worry about the dust affecting my cats' lungs....

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For a multiple household when I used clay ... it was tidy cat s with crystals...

chicken feed is cheap and works great ...

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Nature's Miracle clumping. It's made from corn and is dust-free.

karebearcasey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i use tidy cats small spaces, i think it works very well, no dust, controls oder well, excellent clumping. i can't really comment on tracking because my one cat refuses to use a litter box and will only go outside, and the kitten takes a flying leap out of the box so it scatters. i can't wait until he just steps out, lol.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

I also want a litter at a reasonable price, controls order WELL.. I realy like Scoop away but I HATE how dusty it is, how litter's tracked everywhere and I worry about the dust affecting my cats' lungs....
i like the clumping factor of it, but i don't like the scent... & i haven't been able to find the unscented version.
i only have dust issues when transferring it from the box to the plastic bucket i store litter in. haven't noticed any unusual tracking, either.