Whitey's magical Carpet ride

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're actually (more so B than I) completing the "home" Look to our house.

This morning we took some carpet and began to hack it up into squares since it didn't completely fit (btw, this is old carpet from when his sister had her entire house recarpeted...not area rugs).

Well we put one at the top of the stairs and one at the bottom of the stairs.

Meanwhile Whitey was overstimulated.

While I was cutting the bottom carpet to fit, Whitey was running up and down the stairs, pouncing at the area I was cutting, finally he gets to the top of the stairs, does his excited horse immitation....the carpet slips and so does Whitey with it...down...down...down the stairs.

I was in tears from laughter. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time.

BTW, Whitey is perfectly fine

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe, watch! He's learned a new trick; one that's fun! He'll probably do it all the time now!

Abby figured out that if she runs and takes a flying leap into my office chair that it's a fun spinning ride across the room
So she will do that repeatedly until the chair runs into a wall and won't go any further.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's hilarious! Whitey use to be amazed that when he jumped up on my computer chair, the computer would come to life (errr...from standby mode).

He doesn't do it so much now

Well he won't have anymore magic carpet rides as I placed a sticky rug thing under the piece of carpet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

that's Whitey's version of sled riding
He heard those sleigh bells ringing and jing-jingling too!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We used to ride cardboard boxes down carpeted stairs. I know just how Whitey must have felt. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!