Nature's Miracle Cat Litter - good or could be better?

efrost6

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm going to be joined by a new kittie next weekend. I've read a lot about potential health issues for kittens with non-natural clumpable and clay litters. So I'm currently considering the Nature's Miracle Cat Litter product.

I chose this product, because it has really good reviews on the Petco and Petsmart website in regards to ability to clump, harms to cats & kittens, odor control, and biodegradable.

Also, I considered SWheat Scoop and World's Best Cat Litters. However, both of these supposedly aren't as effective in odor controls. Yet, both of these advertise themselves as ingestible by cats, while Nature's Miracle does not plug this claim. So that's my main concern, in addition to cost of course.

- Has anyone used Nature's Miracle and offer some feedback?

- Does anyone have any thoughts on Nature's Miracles vs. (SWheat Scoop or World's Best)?

- Do we know if Nature's Miracle is also ingestible without significant health issues? It's being advertised as lade with "natural enzymes" for odor control. Are these "natural enzymes" also used by other brands? Aren't they going to cause problems with kitties?

thanks, everyone!

river

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've tried all three, I found Nature's Miracle tracked more then the others, and it was difficult to sweep up because the grains were so small. I also found it didn't have as good odor control as the others. Sweatscoop seams to control odor the best but I found the clumps too sticky, and I'd have to break apart the clumps before flushing. Overall I like WBL the best.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by river

I've tried all three, I found Nature's Miracle tracked more then the others, and it was difficult to sweep up because the grains were so small. I also found it didn't have as good odor control as the others. Sweatscoop seams to control odor the best but I found the clumps too sticky, and I'd have to break apart the clumps before flushing. Overall I like WBL the best.
What does WBL stand for? World's best cat litter?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didnt like Natures smell to piney for me in a small room....

I like swheet scoop mixed with feline pine clumping

G

ghostuser

My main issue with Nature's Miracle was that I ended up with clumps sticking to the box.. and it does track a good bit. I ended up mixing it with World's Best for awhile, and now I'm using the WB mixed with feline pine scoop, since it's a lot cheaper, and seems to work just as well or better. The WB worked fine alone too, for me, but adding the feline pine seems to really stretch out how long it lasts without having any odor problems.

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it! It clumps really well, smells good and is not dusty, and has excellent odor control. I will never go back to a clay litter again (maybe crystal, but never clay). I haven't flushed it but you can flush the clumps if you want.