Murfie came home today!!!

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So I FINALLY got to pick Murfie up today! At the moment she's in the bathroom hiding but here's some cute pics I took on the car ride home

LOOKING RATHER EVIL MID MEOW

AWWWW

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's adorable. How old is she now?

Is she a cocolate mitted mink colour wise?

Anyway a gorgeous girl and I hope she's settling in well

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Siggav

She's adorable. How old is she now?

Is she a cocolate mitted mink colour wise?

Anyway a gorgeous girl and I hope she's settling in well
She is 13 weeks now and is settling in really well although right now she's attacking everything around my computer!!! Very cute

As for the colour all i know is she's meant to be chocolate but its a bit hard to tell right now as she doesnt have a full coat

Dad is blue hjjwyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (haha she just typed!!) and mum is black and white!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look at those beautiful eyes .... I cant wait to watch her grow, shes stunning. Congratulations

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
here are some more pics....i cant help myself!

this is her fav spot

BUSTED making a raunchy phone call!!!

"her" pillow

litterboxqueen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awww, I'm in total love! Chocolate anything makes me melt!
Sphynx are by far one of my favorite breeds, I've just haven't had the pleasure of owning one yet.

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LitterBoxQueen

Awww, I'm in total love! Chocolate anything makes me melt!
Sphynx are by far one of my favorite breeds, I've just haven't had the pleasure of owning one yet.
Haha yeah she is beautiful but she is actually a Devon Rex, her coat isnt fully grown yet that's all. Sheonly has hair on her face, tail and legs....it kinda looks like she's had a labotomy!

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Murfie

Haha yeah she is beautiful but she is actually a Devon Rex, her coat isnt fully grown yet that's all. Sheonly has hair on her face, tail and legs....it kinda looks like she's had a labotomy!
lol, I would have guessed Sphynx too, but either way she sure is cute. I am looking forward to see pictures of her as she grows. When do their coats come in? What does an adult look like? (are they the curly haired ones)

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mom2raven

lol, I would have guessed Sphynx too, but either way she sure is cute. I am looking forward to see pictures of her as she grows. When do their coats come in? What does an adult look like? (are they the curly haired ones)
Well she's only 13 weeks now and has like a soft down all over her body so im guessing it wont be too long before she gets her coat.
I think i posted a pic of her mum in another thread so if u search my threads ull see what they look like, or just google them!!! The kinda have a wavy coat but not curly like the cornish rex's

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Well she's only 13 weeks now and has like a soft down all over her body so im guessing it wont be too long before she gets her coat.
I think i posted a pic of her mum in another thread so if u search my threads ull see what they look like, or just google them!!! The kinda have a wavy coat but not curly like the cornish rex's
those big batty ears are a breed characteristic, too... i've always thought the Devons looked like some kind of cat/elf crossbreed!
she's quite adorable, btw.

mowwuck

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

She is 13 weeks now and is settling in really well although right now she's attacking everything around my computer!!! Very cute
She might become the Bill Gates of the cat world.

She has got beautiful colouring,have never seen Rexes here before apart from in a cat show.

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
awww everyone is so nice! i thought i might be biased thinking how adorable she is.....more pics will be coming so watch this space!

Im gonna try and get a pic of her and my 3 dogs, they're all so sweet together...u wouldnt know she only moved in a couple of days ago!!!
The dogs have been fantastic im so impressed, i havent had to pull them into line once its awesome....although i think the daxi MIGHT want to taste her haha

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by manhunter666

She's a beautie! I love her stubby little whiskers
I like to call them "biskers" cos they're blunt whiskers haha i know im an idiot!!!
I also like to nibble on them lol