My Baby Boy lost his fight to FIP

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost my baby boy 5 hours and 3 minutes ago. To anyone who was reading the *My cat has FIP, how do I comfort Him* thanks for the help!

I think Im going to miss his little Gizmo ears the most! Im not sure though, there was so much to miss. This has been one of the hardest things in my life, I tried so hard to help him and there was no helping him. My little baby man is all gone.

Glitch's mom
Amber

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so sorry that you and Glitch had to face this awful disease. Rest in peace, little one.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry about your kitty. At least he is resting in peace now and without pain or discomfort. He's waiting for you over the rainbow bridge!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am I ever going to stop crying or is this going to go on forever? This is the sadest day ever

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did try and I knew it was incurable from the start it was just harder than I ever thought it could be! To see my little baby boy laying there like that was so hard. And he was dehyddrated so they had to put a catheter in his leg (which I then took out after he passed) and then it was over, just like that! So Im thankful that it was so fast but Id been better if he would have been 20 years and 6 months old and not just 6 months old.

Amber

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost your sweet little boy while he was still so young. It will get more bearable with time. My prayers are with you and little Glitch.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He left the world so soon he didn't even see his first Thanksgiving or Christmas. He never got to turn one and eat his special cat b-day cat. He was too young to even get snipped! I keep thinking he is gotta be so cold outside. I did put him in his blanket though. We had matching blankets, they're the ugliest blankets you could ever see but gosh darnit they're soft warm and cheap too! Oh gosh, I miss you Glitch!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry. I, too, lost a kitten that never got to celebrate his birthday, Thanksgiving or Christmas. It is very difficult for quite a while, but eventually you will be able to remember the good times at least as vividly as the bad. PM if you need to talk.
hugs..,,

harlowquin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about you little boy. Almost two months ago I lost my 6 month old to this awful diesase. It was hard then and is still hard now. He purred right up till the end. He was so loveable. I will be getting another kitten from the breeder later but I am so afraid of ever going through this again. Just know you are not alone! This site helped me so much during the earlier days and even now. I just hope someday, somehow they will find a cure for this thing! Before my little boy I had never heard of it. I really think that the stress of having him neutered was too much for him and that is why he developed it when he did. No one knows for sure. Try to remind yourself that you did all you could do for him. My cat could not have been loved by anyone more than I loved him, so I at least know that even though he didn't live long, he lived well.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very sorry for your loss. Glitch is the second kitten here this week to die of that dread disease. RIP, Glitch.

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss - but, your little guy was dearly loved, and I'm sure he knew it. I'll pray for you both.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh the poor baby, i'm so sorry

Glitch, heres a candle to help you find your way across the bridge, but you'll be met by all the other TCS kitties who have crossed to take you to your new home and take care of you

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry he lost his fight...FIP has such an unfair advantage.

Play happily at the bridge baby.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The worst part of the whole deal, it snowed today. One more day and he would have seen his first snowfall. How terrible! I couldn't sleep last night, I was so lonesome for him that I just kept waiting for him. Then today on the drive I kept looking for kitties thinking maybe they were Glitch re-encarnated then I thought about it, he's only been gone for a day and those kitties couldn't possible be him! This is the 3rd baby I lost in 3 months. At least they are together at Rainbow Bridge, I just cant wait to join them!

Amber