Ophra

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is anyone watching the show today? I normally don't but I left the tv on after GH. The lady could buy another house with all the junk she has. 3000 shoes and 3000 handbags.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love watching Oprah, I wish I were home to see this one, I wonder if they are super expensive shoes or just cheapy ones?

Wow, thats a lot of shoes, either way

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I love watching Oprah, I wish I were home to see this one, I wonder if they are super expensive shoes or just cheapy ones?

Wow, thats a lot of shoes, either way
Most likely designer, especially if she was able to buy cars for everyone in her audience once.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

Most likely designer, especially if she was able to buy cars for everyone in her audience once.
No, they are doing a show on hoarders today- the lady that is on the show has that many shoes & hand bags
http://www2.oprah.com/index.jhtml

And yes, I'm sure Oprah herself has that many shoes & bags as well
All designers, without a doubt!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wait to you see how much they raise when the sell the stuff.

*yes I spelled Oprah wrong in the title*

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Wait to you see how much they raise when the sell the stuff.

*yes I spelled Oprah wrong in the title*
Make sure you post it, I want to see how much it is, I'm at work and can't watch!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was fascinating... they have a 3200 sq foot house and they filled up a 10,000 sq warehouse with all their crap. That was after they filled 15 dumpsters at the house with the crap they couldn't sell.

I think they said they made $13,000 at the 4 day sale.

I wish I could get my mom to watch that kind of thing, but she can sit in her house full of newspapers and say she's not like that

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

That's what I was thinking!

Does anyone know what they did with the money they made?
No I missed that part. I think it goes to cost of organizing the place. I used to watch that show all the time too. I wonder why Oprah had them on the show. I think it was b/c of the mold/mildew issue.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Mmmm, 3000 pairs of shoes.
No kidding!!! I would need an entire room to house them in though!!!! Hey wait....the office....it doesn't really have to be an office

That is insane though. I'm not big into purses, I need a new one, but no biggie. I've had the same one for over a year.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe her children did a video and sent to to Oprah. On the Thursday show they showed a box of pasta?? that like mutated-it was gross!!
I could not believe all that stuff-guess I better decide if Iwant to hold on to all the Oprah magazines (yes I have from the 1st one to current)eek!!!
Peter Walsh the organzing dude also has a book on this topic.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I am just very low maintenence. I carried the same purse for 17 years until it started falling apart, then I had it sewn back together and they made it too small. I was so mad! I can't find another one like it and I have been through 3-4 since then. Pepper apparently does not care for my taste in purses, she keeps peeing in them.