Moonlight

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am addicted to this new show! Anyone else watch it? What do you think of it? I just love the whole forbidden love between the 2 main characters Mick and Beth. It is on tonight at 9:00 on CBS right after Ghost Whisperer.

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's not a bad show. I like how they shatter a lot of the old established rules for vampires (like the exploding in the sunlight stuff) and create a new set of rules. And you're right, he isn't bad on the eyes! Did you say he's also an aussie? I LOVE
accents!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, I watch it too. I've always been fascinated by Vampyres. In fact if the opportunity arose.... hehe

I hope it's picked up as a regular season and renewed. Ratings haven't been bad, but they haven't been the best either. So we'll have to see.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, he's Aussie...

I loved the scene at the end a few weeks ago where she kissed him in the parking lot next to his car... he stands there stunned a moment then a sly grin creeps up... and they cut. Oh man... I'd been watching bits and pieces up to then and that (shame on me) is when I was reeled in...

the show is cool... very fun, and yes, breaks many of the rules of vampirism we've come to know... all that and a hunk of Aussie... no complaints here!

Amanda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite episode is the one when Beth took the Vampire blood drug. I noticed at the end she saved the rest so maybe she will take it again I hope

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I attempted to watch it last week, but I was just way too tired to concentrate on it. I really think I'm going to like it though, I'm fascinated by vampire stuff.

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch it! I really like it too, not because of the vampire thing but Alex O'Loughlin caught my eye and...
And the chemistry between his character and Beth is great, I cant wait to see what happens!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

I loved the scene at the end a few weeks ago where she kissed him in the parking lot next to his car... he stands there stunned a moment then a sly grin creeps up... and they cut. Oh man... I'd been watching bits and pieces up to then and that (shame on me) is when I was reeled in...
I thought of this thread tonight while watching the show.
Did you see it tonight? In one scene he was bent over breaking the nose of a guy. OMG the way his hair was hanging and those lips.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I thought of this thread tonight while watching the show.
Did you see it tonight? In one scene he was bent over breaking the nose of a guy. OMG the way his hair was hanging and those lips.
It hasn't aired here yet... I'm on the west coast... it will, however, be starting in a few minutes... so I'll be on the lookout for that scene...

heh heh heh ...

Amanda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad I am not the only one who likes this show
Last nights episode was very good and next week's looks even better. I can't wait!