We miss you, Maddie

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We lost our little man Maddie last night to respiratory failure brought on from his battle with HCM. We miss him terribly.
You are in peace, my little one. Never again will you feel pain. In your 3 short years, you brought so much light and joy into our lives. We'll never forget you, and will love you always.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sarah i'm so very sorry
I'm so upset that Maddie has left you, Brian and his soul mate Riley so soon

Most of the members know all about your two gorgeous boys from the minute you got them, but here's a link for those that don't to let them see what a sweet pair of angels you have

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38374

Run fast across Rainbow Bridge sweet Maddie, but keep looking down on those who love you and mis you so much
Have a wonderful time, and be a good boy for your mum and dad as you always were

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh good Lord Sarah, I'm so very very sorry about Maddie. I know you told me about his problems, but I had no idea it was that bad.........God bless his sweet little soul.........know he is happy and free, playing over the bridge and watching over you...........rejoice in his life.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you Susan and Susie. You two have "known" my boys from the beginning...and I take great comfort in your words and thoughts. Thank you so very much.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sarah, I'm so very sorry to hear that you lost sweet, Maddie. I know we only spoke a couple of times about our boys with HCM, but I've thought of you and Maddie often. I hope you can find comfort in knowing you gave him a happy life and wonderful care. I'm thinking of both of you.
RIP Maddie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Sarah, I'm so very sorry to hear that you lost sweet, Maddie. I know we only spoke a couple of times about our boys with HCM, but I've thought of you and Maddie often. I hope you can find comfort in knowing you gave him a happy life and wonderful care. I'm thinking of both of you.
RIP Maddie.
Thank you, Eileen. Peter has stayed on my mind since we chatted about our boys...I hope he is doing well. I truly appreciated you sharing with me when my little man got his diagnosis. You really did help me out a lot.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wasn't very familiar with Maddie's story but the loss of a loved one is never easy. May he find peace over the bridge and I hope you can find peace as well.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sarah, I am so sorry for your loss. That is just completely horrible.
I can't even begin to imagine what its like.

Please know you're in our thoughts.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Sarah, I am so very sorry for your loss. He was much too young to leave you. In the three years you had him, you also brought the same light and joy into his life and he is looking down at you with love and purrs.

RIP Maddie.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so sorry that you lost this special one. Rest in peace Maddie.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss
May your sweet Maddie rest in peace

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Our hearts ache for you and your family. Losing a loved one is always difficult and hurts. Just know that he is safe, pain-free and happy now and that he loved you and was loved in return. Close your eyes, take a relaxing breath and think of one of the wonderful moments you had with him, feel again the joy you felt in that moment and savour that joy.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss, Sarah, Maddie was a truly handsome boy and obviously very much loved
RIP Maddie

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Sarah

In 2002, my Bartholomew crossed to the Bridge after suffering from HCM.
It was devastating.

My prayer is that one day we will all be re-united with our precious babies.

Both you and Maddie will be in my thoughts.

Rest in peace sweet Maddie.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He was much too young to go, and in such a dreadful way. I am so sorry. You did everything you could.