The Homeless Brothers

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good lord nobody wants these studs!

I love my boys, I do, but I'm worrying about the impact Ophelia's "mental issues" have upon them. Punky's developed one of those mysterious 'colds' that plagued these boys so much when they were younger....I assume stress from Opehlia....the witch.

The good news is they've chilled out on their wall climbing, wrecking things, & general kitten naughtiness. I think my boys are growing up!

Look at PJ go!

Punky's developing an "udder" or "spay sway" ROFL

Punky's eyes look clear here, but they're snotty in the corners & a bit weepy

You can kinda see the snottiness to his eyes here

Meowmy bought the boys new toys again

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

sure someone want them , you do

and we love seeing there pics
I can't Bruce, I really can't. I'm hardly going to be able to afford two kitties, let alone four. I want them, but realistically, they have to get adopted soon. Ophelia doesn't like them & my first priority is to her....oddly enough.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

They are so cute - and growing up so much. Have they done an adoption type event at all?
We don't have any. Can't find enough people to staff an adoption event at like Petco, it'd be an hour drive one way, too.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww but they're so beautiful. I hope someone will adopt them, but i'm sure in the meantime you are smothering them with love

Now this udder or spay sway i'd like to ask about. Charlie has developed one since we moved here. I think he lost weight when we moved though, but now he has this chubby bit that sticks out when he sits, and he doesn't mind me rubbing it. Is it a bad thing? I probably never noticed it on our other kitties as he is our first white boy.
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Punky's developing an "udder" or "spay sway" ROFL

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried convincing my hubby that their b-day was a sign that we needed them. Of course, he said no. We'd hate to split them up and we can barely handle the two we have now.
He's right! shhh... don't tell him I said that!

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wish that I could adopt one of them. How old are they? And where in MN are you (I am in eastern ND).
I have pretty much decided to keep Raven as an only kitty. But, I wish....

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my those two kitties are gorgeous! We hope they will get adopted

Whoever adopts those cuties are lucky!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, Natalie- I cannot believe how much PJ looks like Bayley in those photos!
If I were to adopt him, I don't think I could tell them apart!

PJ & Punky sure are precious, thats for sure

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Is it a bad thing? I probably never noticed it on our other kitties as he is our first white boy.
It's not a bad thing. I think all of mine have it. The one kitty who has it worst is Billy Bob, one of the outside semi ferals.

Originally Posted by mom2raven

I wish that I could adopt one of them. How old are they? And where in MN are you (I am in eastern ND).
I have pretty much decided to keep Raven as an only kitty. But, I wish....
They were born May 5, 2007(see my siggy). I am being very picky about these boys, one stipulation is they must go together, unless I feel they would do OK seperated in that specific home.

Sad thing is that they're neutered, UTD on shots, & housetrained. Adoption fee is $50.....and still nobody wants them. I am in south western MN, literally like 8 miles from IA.

Originally Posted by babyharley

Wow, Natalie- I cannot believe how much PJ looks like Bayley in those photos!
If I were to adopt him, I don't think I could tell them apart!
I bet you could tell them apart, PJ has a squarer face(I love his chubby cheeks
).....and he tends to snort like a pig when he gets playing or eating!
I love his piggy noises....

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What handomse boys they are becoming! I love how chuncky they are!

I understand what your going with them. That no one seems interested in them. Same is going with all mine right now..

Berry, Cookie and Tenessee are all getting big and they are just tabbies. No one looks twice at them even when they are at adoption events. Weve had black cats adopted and not them. Usualy black cats never get adopted. This year it seems to be tabbies.

Fig has to much attitude even though she is smaller then her littermates. Alot of people look at her and want her until she gets into her Diva mood and starts acting stupid.

KoKo is a demon at adoption events and hisses and spits at everyone. Hes declawed, young and a tuxedo but people are turned off by how he acts. With me hes such a sweet boy.

I dont even get why the OSH mixes are still here. They get looked at a ton, have great personalities, are finally all healthy and all interest seems to have stopped.

We are hoping that christmas will up the adoptions.

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

They were born May 5, 2007(see my siggy). I am being very picky about these boys, one stipulation is they must go together, unless I feel they would do OK seperated in that specific home.

Sad thing is that they're neutered, UTD on shots, & housetrained. Adoption fee is $50.....and still nobody wants them. I am in south western MN, literally like 8 miles from IA.
:
Unfortunately I could not handle 3 kitties right now, and that is also a little far for me to go right now, otherwise I would seriously consider it.

I hope they find a great home soon!