for this i have no words.....

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Words can't describe the rage I feel at this point. How can someone be so cruel and heartless? I think that they deserve the same punishment bestowed upon those poor animals.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Words can't describe the rage I feel at this point. How can someone be so cruel and heartless? I think that they deserve the same punishment bestowed upon those poor animals.

~kk~

shastar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What in the world is wrong with those people? That just makes me so angry that I can't even begin to explain it....

mowwuck

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It is sickening that a human can allow themselves to do this to a creature who is innocent,and unable to defend themselves against them when they have done nothing wrong-how can they even exist knowing that they tortured and sent these innocent creatures to violent deaths?
Not even the most extreme of all human criminals get the same treatment.

May all those cats and dogs who survived or didn't survive be treated like gods on earth and heaven,and may all those who took part in torturing and killing them be severely punished forever.
They should not even be called human,they should be put on an island somewhere with other animal torturing and murdering thugs and let them all sort each other out,afterall,animal abusers/murderers are said to be more primed to attack humans than any other-just a thought.

sunfairie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I could not even get through the whole article..
After I read the man interviewed said he heard the dogs whimper as they hit the trees..that was enough for me

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is the understatement of the year! I AM P*SSED OFF! I think someone should ggo to puerto rico and throw some of their "remain" off a bridge! There should be a death penalty for crud like that. May they all rott in hell and the poor babies be safe, warm, and unafraid in heaven!