Annie has been adopted!!!!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to share the great news. My little foster girl, Annie, has been adopted!!!
Thanks to all of you for the vibes!

She'll be going home on Friday, so her new owners have time to shop for supplies and plenty of toys for Annie. They absolutely fell in love with her and she totally turned on the cuteness. I really, really like this couple. They lost their two older cats last year and recently decided they were ready to adopt again.

Once Annie settles in a bit, they plan to look for another kitty to keep her company, probably a young male. That will be great, because Annie loves other kitties.

Annie is going to be so loved and spoiled in her new home. I'm so happy for her and her owners. Thanks again for the vibes! You guys helped Annie get a home!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!! I'm so happy for Annie!!
May she be forever happy in her new home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

That's wonderful news Eileen!
Did she relax in the cage any?
Thanks! Yes, she settled down after a couple of days, but I actually brought her home to do the adoption thinking she would do better in a familiar environment. She did great, totally turning on the cuteness.

Originally Posted by valanhb

Hooray for Miss Annie! Oh she will love being someone's special little girl, and she will love being a sister-kitty too.
She's going to be a great big sister. She tries to play with and groom all of mine and the only one let will let her is Peter.

Thanks so much, everybody!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I´m very tired of this day for office work...

BUT this good NEW give me another charge of forces!!!
Congratulations ANNIE!!

Very well, Eileen!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hooray for Annie!

Congratulations all around!