I lost my Secret Santa present!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I bought something really nice while I was in Las Vegas 2 weeks ago for my secret santa that I KNOW she'll really like, but I can't find it again now!!!! I'm not sure if I left it in one of the motels we were staying in at Las Vegas, or Anaheim, or Hollywood where we stayed the next few nights, or if it managed to get accidentally thrown or what.

It wasn't hugely expensive or anything, and I have other things, but I was really excited about this one thing.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, Sarah! What a bummer!
Maybe it just got slightly buried since you came home, and will turn up in time?

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Might want to call the hotels you stayed at! I left a necklace at one when I was a kid, and my mom called and they had found it and overnighted it to us
it was super nice of them! They keep a lost a found for so many days at most hotels. Its worth a shot!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bah, we stayed in motels, where they really don't care. At the last one in Hollywood, the cleaners accidentally took my microfibre hair towel along with the motel towels when they cleaned up. I told them and left all my details and I still haven't gotten it back!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Could it have gotten mixed up with your Mother's stuff?
Nope, I rang her and my aunt and they haven't seen it. I'm especially annoyed because I bought one for myself as well which was in the same bag and so also missing

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Nope, I rang her and my aunt and they haven't seen it. I'm especially annoyed because I bought one for myself as well which was in the same bag and so also missing
Oh well it was a thought. This may so stupid but have you unpacked everything?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Oh well it was a thought. This may so stupid but have you unpacked everything?
I'm REASONABLY sure I have... I might go through everything again right now just to make sure. Update to come in 5 minutes.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just searched through everything again and realised one place I hadn't looked - the secret compartment in the boot of the car. The more I thought about the more sure I was that it'd be there. Unfortunately not though. I remember that I had a brown paper bag which I put it in at one point, but that's disappeared. We just cleaned up over the weekend, so if it was around, it would have turned up by now.