Daily Thread Hump Day Nov 14th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well good morning my friends

I am so glad its halfway through the week already..I am headed over to the US this weekend for Christmas shopping..and I can barely contain myself
I want it to come NOW!

I have an all day meeting on Saturday to get through first though
..Oh well, at least I can look forward to shopping

I made chili on Monday, and had some leftovers so I invited my ex over to have some. Its nothing really..so don't go thinking things
Its nice that he doesn't hate my guts anymore though.

I hope you all have a good one!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes hump day!!!

I'm finally getting projects on my table so I'm feeling part of the team at work
That's a good thing, I was tired of reading manuals and contracts and trying to figure out why I was there

This weekend we're going to the sugar-free shop to pick up pies and such for Thanksgiving. We won't be going to Michigan for that. We want to go back for Christmas, but are trying to determine how we're getting back. Flights are $350 a person right now.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon

Another chilly day here, but thank goodness were half way through the week.

I think i'm going to wrap my christmas presents up at the weekend then sort them in their piles out the way
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I made chili on Monday, and had some leftovers so I invited my ex over to have some.
I admire you being able to be friends Nat, because i couldn't no matter how nice we were when we split. Does it not feel strange though?

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wish I could come shopping with you this weekend Natalie
I'm sure you're going to have fun. I'm unfourtuantley in another part of the country on business.

Today though is my day off
I have an appointment for low lights and a trim, and I'm going to tackle the never ending pile of laundry in the hamper

Have a great day everyone!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck at the border Nat - I hear that there are 2-3 hour waits to get through

Not much happening here, just work and more work and some Christmas shopping tonight!. Hope everyone has a good day.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's this about you and your ex, girl???? Seems like you have been hanging out a lot

I'm not doing much here, I need to sign up for classes
I don't really know what to do, because I'm transfering,
I should do it today, but I think I will drive up tomorrow (more time).

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the nice weather is over for the week!!!
Its very windy and the windy is shifting and coming out of the north (thanks Canada!)

Anyhow-when to my "McMansion" client and he had someone over to prune his 2 trees (why??) and the guy took an electric trimmer to four shrubs I was slowly reshaping.
Grrrrrrr..........
Its gonna be 3 yrs to fix that mess!!
Anyhow weeded under a large spruce tree and had leftover roast beef and potatoes for lunch.
Picked up some more books from the library and gonna read this afternoon (until Oprah come on).

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All the snow has melted here...it feels like spring again! Snow is in the forecast again though...

I have been working on our cats room lately. Been painting the walls & cabinets a beautiful light yellow color. I have been trying to make everything match. The colors are going to be yellows & blues. The cats love it so far! Its kitty approved!
Its going to take years to finish it all but it'll be so nice for our fuzzies!

Have a good day everyone!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Afternoon
I admire you being able to be friends Nat, because i couldn't no matter how nice we were when we split. Does it not feel strange though?
Its not that weird..maybe a little though. I wish it could be different because there are parts of him I miss..just not enough parts

Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I wish I could come shopping with you this weekend Natalie
I wish you could come too! That would be fun!

Originally Posted by adymarie

Good luck at the border Nat - I hear that there are 2-3 hour waits to get through
Wait, why are the waits so long? Its not Black Friday yet

Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

What's this about you and your ex, girl???? Seems like you have been hanging out a lot
Its not like that..he sold me his winter tires, and then put them on for me..I happened to have some extra chili so I invited him over
I am just glad he will talk to me now..he wouldn't for a year after the breakup

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's a nasty night over here. It has been storming and hailing again. Another 20 degree drop. It was 75 today, and it's only going to be 51 tomorrow. Crazy Tennessee weather...