Going on 24 Hours...

ghosthunterbeck

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, I've been here posting. Naughty of me, I know. But I've got to fight boredom, and I have some issues I want to solve, too. What better place to go? You guys at TCS are some of the greatest people I'd ever care to meet!

So last night I started having contractions. *Painful* contractions. *Labor* contractions. Nothing regular, but I know what I'm feeling, and this isn't "false labor."

Anyway, I'm still in pain. Contractions coming, contractions going, getting regular, more intense, easing off, losing their regularity. It's been almost 24 hours like this.

I know that this could go on for days or longer, but I'm getting frustrated and fed up. I don't want to go to the hospital just to be strapped to a monitor for several hours and then sent home. We're self-pay -- it's a lot of money when we have to go in!

All in all, I just wanted you guys to know that I might disappear for awhile... Because I might be having a baby! Either way, I'll be back!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ghosthunterbeck

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They'll be about as clear as the pics of the cats
But I'll have some. Just please send me some vibes to get this over and done with within the next 48 hours. Or I'm going to *lose* it!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ghosthunterbeck

They'll be about as clear as the pics of the cats
But I'll have some. Just please send me some vibes to get this over and done with within the next 48 hours. Or I'm going to *lose* it!
Awww...Many vibes and prayers this happens quickly and safely...I can't wait to see the baby
!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many vibes for a safe delivery soon!

Do get to the hospital soon if your contractions increase!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness I never want to have a baby!!!!!

Good luck to you! Just remember it will all be over soon! And magically you will forget all about it and want to do it again

ghosthunterbeck

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Many vibes for a safe delivery soon!

Do get to the hospital soon if your contractions increase!
I will
I'm pretty sure I'll know if I'm in active labor instead of this pre-labor stuff that my body's doing right now. When that happens, we're headed in, as I'm not expecting it to take especially long before there's a baby with us!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ghosthunterbeck

I will
I'm pretty sure I'll know if I'm in active labor instead of this pre-labor stuff that my body's doing right now. When that happens, we're headed in, as I'm not expecting it to take especially long before there's a baby with us!
Awww how exciting!!!!
Do you have any names picked out?? (do you know if you're having a boy or a girl or are you letting it be a suprise?
)

ghosthunterbeck

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's a surprise, but will be either Robert William Lynn or Evelyn Marea Lynn.