TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Going on 24 Hours...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Going on 24 Hours...

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Yes, I've been here posting. Naughty of me, I know. But I've got to fight boredom, and I have some issues I want to solve, too. What better place to go? You guys at TCS are some of the greatest people I'd ever care to meet!

So last night I started having contractions. *Painful* contractions. *Labor* contractions. Nothing regular, but I know what I'm feeling, and this isn't "false labor."

Anyway, I'm still in pain. Contractions coming, contractions going, getting regular, more intense, easing off, losing their regularity. It's been almost 24 hours like this.

I know that this could go on for days or longer, but I'm getting frustrated and fed up. I don't want to go to the hospital just to be strapped to a monitor for several hours and then sent home. We're self-pay -- it's a lot of money when we have to go in!

All in all, I just wanted you guys to know that I might disappear for awhile... Because I might be having a baby! Either way, I'll be back!
post #2 of 11
Ohh how exciting...Of course we want pics
post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 
They'll be about as clear as the pics of the cats But I'll have some. Just please send me some vibes to get this over and done with within the next 48 hours. Or I'm going to *lose* it!
post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthunterbeck View Post
They'll be about as clear as the pics of the cats But I'll have some. Just please send me some vibes to get this over and done with within the next 48 hours. Or I'm going to *lose* it!
Awww...Many vibes and prayers this happens quickly and safely...I can't wait to see the baby!!!
post #5 of 11
for safe speedy delivery for mom and baby
post #6 of 11
Many vibes for a safe delivery soon!

Do get to the hospital soon if your contractions increase!
post #7 of 11
Here's wishes for a safe, speedy delivery for you and your little one.
post #8 of 11
Oh my goodness I never want to have a baby!!!!!

Good luck to you! Just remember it will all be over soon! And magically you will forget all about it and want to do it again
post #9 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
Many vibes for a safe delivery soon!

Do get to the hospital soon if your contractions increase!
I will I'm pretty sure I'll know if I'm in active labor instead of this pre-labor stuff that my body's doing right now. When that happens, we're headed in, as I'm not expecting it to take especially long before there's a baby with us!
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthunterbeck View Post
I will I'm pretty sure I'll know if I'm in active labor instead of this pre-labor stuff that my body's doing right now. When that happens, we're headed in, as I'm not expecting it to take especially long before there's a baby with us!
Awww how exciting!!!! Do you have any names picked out?? (do you know if you're having a boy or a girl or are you letting it be a suprise?)
post #11 of 11
Thread Starter 
It's a surprise, but will be either Robert William Lynn or Evelyn Marea Lynn.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Going on 24 Hours...