Ouch my leg(not serious)

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most the time I'm to lazy to get my legs wet and lather up to shave so I dry shave. If I'm gentle and use lotion right away the razor burn isn't that bad. Well I dry shaved last night and it turned out ok but later on my leg started itching and I put lotion on it. OMG, it burned so bad. It felt like my leg had been stuck in fire. I was laying there waving my hands around my leg trying to cool it off.
Luckily the burning didn't last long. I think it's because I used some lotion I have for dry feet (it was right by the bed and I didn't want to get up). It must of had something in it.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had lotion do that if I dry shave! I think I used the cooling lotion from jergens so it was kinda ironic...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

you should have ran to the bathroom and stuck it under the tap lol
I was going to but I was scared that would make it worse.

sham

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dry electric razor. Doesn't shave as close but for appearances it works fine and takes about 5mins with no shower or water and no razor burn. Otherwise my legs break out horribly. If I use a regular razor I have to spend 10mins soaking in hot water, use lots of shaving lotion, and shave very carefully to avoid my legs breaking out.

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I never shave; I always get my legs waxed as shaving drives my skin crazy. Dry shaving would be suicidal for me!!