So here I am...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stayed home from work today because I wasn't feeling too well. It's just me and the boys. Because I don't really feel like turning on the TV I popped in my MP3 player and put it on random. Tom Waits and I have been having a small moment, and it's making me feel better. The boy have collectively curled around in little furry balls enjoying their mid-morning nap. I'm trying to decide if I should take a shower now or later.

It's just nice to be for a few moments. No pressures, no customers, no husband, and no one demanding my time. I need to learn to get back here more often.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rest & Relaxation! Feels great doesn't it? Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well but at least you have time to do what you want
Hope you are feeling better & hope you are enjoying your day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Except the furry ones...
But of course they're allowed!
No until 5ish when they want dinner.

I told Scratch that I was going to TNR him today, and he just gave me a weird look.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what you mean. It seems like you never have time for yourself these days. I took sunday and monday off because I didn't feel well and it was so nice to just rest. Sunday I called into work and I never got off the couch from 6am to 8pm! You can really tell I didn't feel well!!! Monday I didn't go to classes, luckily I had never missed one and the other I've miss twice....It will be ok though! I was just so nice to sit around and have no one asking anything of you.