Another ultrasound for Peter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, guys it's just about time for Peter's annual ultrasound. As many of you know, my sweet, sweet boy was diagnosed with mild HCM almost 2 years ago. He's been doing extremely well since on his daily meds and his last ultrasound showed no further progression of the disease and that his heart is functioning normally. That's the news we're hoping for this time too. Peter certainly seems healthy and is very active, goofy boy.
As you know, Peter's also a very sensitive, timid kitty, who gets completely traumatized by vet visits, strange situations and new people. So, even though his appt. isn't until Thurs. morning, I thought maybe requesting vibes for my sweetie now would help him stay calm. Will post an update after the ultrasound. Thanks so much!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww Peter
many prayers for you to have good news at your Dr appt. and many prayers and vibes that you will know you are ok and be as calm as you can be

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sadie is sending her sweet Peter her strongest purrs.

My prayers are with you and Peter as you approach his appointment on Thursday Eileen.

Of course we expect only good news about Super Pete's loving heart.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tons of For him! Stay Calm Peter

Aww we hope Peters doing better

Heres a
For Good Luck just in case!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope everything goes well with Peter. I have to take Tedi in next month for his 6 month checkup for his murmur. I'm crossing my fingers that it has not progressed and only gotten better for your boy.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At first I thought maybe Liam was gonna do this one!

I'm sending that Peter isn't stressed & his ultrasound goes well!

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Healthy, calming vibes on the way for sweet Peter. Many positive thoughts for a stress free test and excellent results.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Sending many good vibes to Peter. Here are some extra vibes for you both to stay calm.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

At first I thought maybe Liam was gonna do this one!

I'm sending that Peter isn't stressed & his ultrasound goes well!
Little Dr. Liam is very good at listening to cats' heads, but I think I'll let a professional do the ultrasound.

Thanks for the vibes, everybody. I'm sure Peter will feel much braver knowing he has the support of TCS behind him.