TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What song sums up your cat?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What song sums up your cat?

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
What song sums up your cat(s) and why? The song that sums my Beauty up is:

"You'll Be In My Heart"

Come stop your crying
It will be all right
Just take my hand Hold it tight

I will protect you
from all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry

For one so small,
you seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always

Why can't they understand
the way we feel
They just don't trust
what they can't explain
I know we're different but,
deep inside us
We're not that different at all

And you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

Don't listen to them
'Cause what do they know
We need each other,
to have, to hold
They'll see in time
I know

When destiny calls you
You must be strong
I may not be with you
But you've got to hold on
They'll see in time
I know
We'll show them together

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on,
Now and forever more

Oh, you'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be in my heart, always
Always

because I don't think many people (if any) understand why Beauty means so much to me.
post #2 of 21
Trouts would be B***h by Meredith Brooks
post #3 of 21
Aurora would be the song from the video I made for her. How Far We've Come by Matchbox Twenty. Check out the video in the vid section!
post #4 of 21
Enzo=
I'm Too Sexy

Because he always walks around like he's too good for anything. He knows he's beautiful


Leya=
Blinded By The Light

I know I'm awful, but you have to have a sense of humor, right?


Stuart=
I Can't Get No Saticifaction

Because he can NEVER get enough attention. If no one pays attention to him for more than 30 minutes he will walk around the house yeowling!
post #5 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Trouts would be B***h by Meredith Brooks

I've known a few cats like her!
post #6 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Trouts would be B***h by Meredith Brooks
That one would work for Gracie too.
post #7 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Trouts would be B***h by Meredith Brooks
Yep that would be Kahlua! She goes from being all lovey to clawing you! Seesh!

And Joey.... hmm...
Blue (im de da ba di) Because he is really random and makes no sense but everybody loves him!
post #8 of 21
This is a good thread

It takes some thought

First one that comes to mind for Lucia is "Wild Thing"
Sophia's theme song is the same as Trouts and Gracies's
Severino's is "I can't help falling in Love with you" by ELVIS
Joey's is "Turn me Loose" by Loverboy
Mario's is "I can't wait to be King" from the Lion King Movie
post #9 of 21
The Cops theme song. They're brats but I love them.
post #10 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya View Post
Stuart=
I Can't Get No Saticifaction

Because he can NEVER get enough attention. If no one pays attention to him for more than 30 minutes he will walk around the house yeowling!
Aww... I'm so in love with that little Stuart-face! Anytime he needs extra attention, you just send him over to me!
post #11 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
Aww... I'm so in love with that little Stuart-face! Anytime he needs extra attention, you just send him over to me!
I would GLADLY do that!!!! He really does get annoying sometimes I have to yell at him and say "Stuart! I'm in here and I'm not comming to you!" And then he will pretend he had no idea where I was and run at full speed meowing and purring.
post #12 of 21
Jack's is definitely, "If I Only Had a Brain."
post #13 of 21
Stumpy would be "Born to be Wild"

Lily probably "Suspicious Minds" by Elvis Presley

Smudge would be "I love you, you love me" - from Barney and Friends or whatever that kids show is called.

Quote:
I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?
post #14 of 21
Born to be Wild!
post #15 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenwales View Post
Jack's is definitely, "If I Only Had a Brain."


THAT, would be Spencer!

Maverick's would be, "I Can't Get Enough (of Your Love)"


Geronimo = "They're Coming To Take Me Away!"

Winchester = "I Think I Love You"

Gabriel = "If I Only Had the Nerve"

~KK~
post #16 of 21
today i would say Lucky's would be "Maniac"
post #17 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya View Post
Leya=
Blinded By The Light

I know I'm awful, but you have to have a sense of humor, right?
That would be Damita's too!

Ophelia's would be the same as Trout's.
Twitch Glamorous-Fergie
TigerLily Homewrecker-Gretchen Wilson
Dorian Grey Collide-Howie Day
PJ & Punky's would be Wild Thing.
post #18 of 21
I know this thread is old but I just found the perfect song. The new one by Alicia Keys, No one.
post #19 of 21
Goldie: Slayer-Fight Till Death or System Of A Down-Psycho
Fluffybum: Poloroid-So Damn Beautiful [Dogzilla remix]
Samianther: Xpress2-Lazy
post #20 of 21
Funny this thread came back up.....I am listening to Nelly Furtado's "Man Eater" & thinking that's Twich!!!
post #21 of 21
I'm going to join in as I'm new.

My cats song is....

"Smelly cat, smelly cat. What are they feeding you"

"Smelly cat, smelly cat its not your fault"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What song sums up your cat?