Some News from Masmera!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have passed my clerking test and should be a licensed ring clerk by the end of the month

Well, we had a fairly good show, the cats and I in Bangkok 11/11/07

Results as follows:

Masmera Sinar Suria:

Ring 1 - Best Shorthair Premier, 5th Best Cat In Premiership
Ring 2 - Best Shorthair Premier, 8th Best Cat In Premiership
Ring 3 - Best Shorthair Premier, 5th Best Cat In Premiership
Ring 4 - Best Shorthair Premier, 2nd Best All Breed Premier, 2nd Best Cat In Premiership

He needs 6 points to Grand

In case you don't know, Premiers is what CFA calls Champions in the Neuter class.

Masmera Puteri Ayu (Adik)

Ring 1 - 8th Best Cat in Premiership

Now a Premier

As expected, she was defeated on every turn by Suria

Embellie Ramatuelle (Velle, my temporary Maine Coon)

Ring 1 - 9th Best Cat in Championship
Ring 3 - 6th Best Cat in Championship

She now needs 2 points to Grand

If all goes well and according to plan....

All 3 cats will be Granded at the 8 ring show 11/23-25/2007
Vibes needed for that PLEASE! If the plan works, I would have granded 5, yes 5, cats before the end of 2008! Pray for me!!!!

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grats on becoming a clerk! Grats on the show! And sending vibes for all those Grands to happen!

ferriscat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
5 grands in one year! Breeders and Exhibitors should get their own title for that!

Lots of Vibes coming your way

katzyn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yay, congratz on EVERYTHING! =D

Can you tell me, or help me find out, when the next clerking classes will be in Colorado? Is there a website where I can find out this information? My friend and I want to take the class and be clerks. =)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katzyn

Yay, congratz on EVERYTHING! =D

Can you tell me, or help me find out, when the next clerking classes will be in Colorado? Is there a website where I can find out this information? My friend and I want to take the class and be clerks. =)
Hey Katzyn,

I've sent you a pm on the above! I'm only ambitious enough to become eventually, a Master Clerk Instructor (that's what ID Asia needs more than anything else). There are no licensed Master Clerks in ID Asia at the moment, though I should think that Malaysia will produce the first in a few shows time
and probably before the show season is over. The second Master Clerk will come from the Philippines and hopefully, the 3rd Asian Master Clerk will be myself by 2009.

I don't think I want to be a judge - that's too long a program for me
So, 8 assignments as Master Clerk, error free (gulp)!

Clerking is not so difficult and I would recommend clerking school to anyone really interested in show mechanics. It will NOT however, teach you how to calculate Grand Points, nor e-points
I would also recommend highly that you clerk at the show immediately following your clerking school so that you don't forget what you learn!

Do pm me if you need to know more!