My head felt funny this morning

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had this happen before and I think it's sinuses. My head feels real weird, like fuzzy, hard to focus. If I try to focus on something then I feel like I'm going to barf. This morning it was really bad. I was driving DH to work and it was dark and raining. I had to try and focus on the road when another car went by because their headlights were causing a glare from the rain. I felt like crud.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel better now. I've been sneezing a lot though. DH stands for dear husband or darling husband.
Thanks for the compliment on Popsie.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get that way too...actually this weekend has been horrible for my sinuses. I have a rough idea of what you're going through.

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I get that way too. My head suddenly feels tingly and fuzzy and I get dizzy. I don't know what it is.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When my sinuses get full, I get a woozy, dizzy feeling. It's your ears getting full of fluid, which affects your balance. Advil cold and sinus usually helps me (or, get the generic brand, it is cheaper, but you have to get it from a pharmacy). It's been happening a lot recently because the weather keeps changing.

Hope you feel better soon!