Living to 100, Life Quiz

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took the quiz and was happy with the results. Of course, I lead a pretty healthy life because I am allegic to smoke and I have a healthy family (lucky for me!) I've had 3 great grand parents live to 95 and one was a week away from turning 100!!!!!!!!

http://www.livingto100.com/

What did you get for your life expectancy?

I got

99!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Where's the link?
You must have looked at it too quick, I forgot the link and edited it right after I posted

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
97 years. Hmmmm...not sure I want to live that long! If I do, my job better provide a better retirement package (especially health benefits), instead of paring it down year after year after year....

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

97 years. Hmmmm...not sure I want to live that long! If I do, my job better provide a better retirement package (especially health benefits), instead of paring it down year after year after year....
Lets just hope when it tells us we are going to live that long it also means we will be healthy mentally and physically!!!!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
93 for me, but if I do a few things, I could get to 99. One of the biggest is the work related as I had to add in the extra 4 hrs of driving time (to and from work). However, I'm hoping to retire in the next 5 yrs, so that will take care of the work issue

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
97 years! However, I'm a pre-diabetic, with my blood sugar under control, and there's no allowance for that, so perhaps I should add 1-3 more years onto the 97 (?).

I just warned DH: if you think I'm a nasty old hag now, wait 'til I'm 97, and you have to put up with me THEN! (He's 5 years younger than me, so he may be around still!)

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
79, not bad for an obese ex-smoker with diabetes and cancer in the family history.

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got 92 and my partner got 88. I suppose our life expectancies will continue to rise as medicine is doing everything in it's power to keep us alive!

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
77 years
Although it doesn't ask many specific questions. And it doesn't take into consideration that I am only 21 and have double the life I've lived so far to change things!!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Well, unless I get hit by a bus or something

I (try to) live a pretty healthy life
Wow you win!!!!!
about the bus!!!!! That's very true!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
80 years but that is without all of my dad's health problems....

I think I need to eat better and excercise more again......

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
82 years. I'm not sure I'd want to live that long, but I guess it's okay.

I have a grandfather who is 92 and can't take care of himself because his mind is going, not to mention he is feeble. Also, in that 92 years he has not gained any wisdom, and still tries to control people with money, and subsequently, alienates them. I have a great aunt who is 93 and can't live on her own, either. Her mind is fine, apparently, but she's a nasty, hateful person, and from what I've been told, she has been that way for the entirety of her life. It's like her one goal in life is to make others miserable. These relatives are from 2 different sides of the family. Fortunately, I'm not actually related to my great aunt by blood, just by law.

I didn't like the question about parents' ages, though. For my parents to have been at least 80, they would have had to have me when they were 56.

Tricia