They're keeping her!!!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, you guys, I'm so excited and happy! My parents have decided to keep Lucy, the 3-year-old neglected kitty they've been fostering!!! Some of you already know this is the outcome I've been hoping for, but didn't want to push my folks into it. They've been without a pet since their elderly cat and dog died years ago. My brothers and I have been trying to convince them they needed another pet, but they wouldn't budge.

They've been fostering Lucy temporarily until a friend of mine could take her to foster, but have fallen in love with her. She's such a sweet, gentle girl. I'm so happy for them and Lucy!

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SO happy to hear that! How wonderful. It will be so much better for Lucy to not have to get use to another home.
I guess the extra vibes helped.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy

SO happy to hear that! How wonderful. It will be so much better for Lucy to not have to get use to another home.
I guess the extra vibes helped.
They totally helped! Thank you sooooooo much!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ah I was hoping they would
How exciting for them, for you, for Lucy and for Liam

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That is wonderful news. It sounded like she settled in so nicely.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, guys!
Honestly, I'm still in shock. I couldn't be happier, though.

I'm going over tomorrow afternoon to show them how to clip Lucy's claws (they never did this with their cat, Missy). Then we're going to the pet store to stock on kitty supplies. Also, my dad thinks Lucy needs more toys, even though I brought her a bunch already.
Looks like Lucy is going to be a spoiled little girl!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Thanks, guys!
Honestly, I'm still in shock. I couldn't be happier, though.

I'm going over tomorrow afternoon to show them how to clip Lucy's claws (they never did this with their cat, Missy). Then we're going to the pet store to stock on kitty supplies. Also, my dad thinks Lucy needs more toys, even though I brought her a bunch already.
Looks like Lucy is going to be a spoiled little girl!
As she should be
(so says my spoiled little Lucy)

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh how wonderful!
I know you've known that's where she belonged for so long, I'm glad your parents have realized it too!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I am so glad
Lucy has found a loving, forever home with your folks, and conCATulations to them for having opened their hearts to her!
They are sure to feel they're the lucky ones for bringing unconditional love, loyalty, beauty, and friendship into their lives once again
. We'd love to see pictures whenever/if ever they're available, and wish the very best to Lucy and your folks