Iphone....

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Who have one???
i saw one in hands of a friend of mine and looks terrific!..
can you imagine, phone, xplorer and ipod all in 1 gadget!
..cool!

But to tell the truth the firts time that I heard about I have this Idear to how going to looks!..

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I haven't been this happy with a phone since my StarTac.
I can be walking the dog, listening to music and the music fades as a call comes in and I push a button on the earbuds to answer the call. Thankfully the cats don't know my cell number.

This pic has Pru as my wallpaper, it's her turn today.

It's in a wood case sitting in it's dock. That's another story.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that must be the first gen i-phone...I'm saving up for an I-touch, which is a lot like the i-phone without the phone part

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have an I-Phone... I'm happy with my Razr!

For as much as I drop my phone, an I-Phone is NOT for me!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're thinking about getting an iPhone - my Razr is a horrible phone, and the iPhone just looks so exciting
I'm often sitting around waiting for appointments, or waiting at DH's work so I'd certainly get plenty of use out of the internet part of it.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hubby has an I-phone... bought it the day after they came out! It's a nice little gadget and so much more than just a phone. Very handy thing... but it does have some draw backs. As my dad says "You can't talk to it!" My dad loves voice dialing, something the iphone doesn't do. It also doesn't take video... just still images. Of course, in the grand scheme with everything else it DOES do these are minor inconviences.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A neighbor couple that we hang out with on almost a nightly basis to play cards with after the kids go to bed for the night, both have iphones, they got them the night they came out... they are pretty darn cool...

If I could afford one... I sure as heck would have one... LOL... but I could never afford one. LOL... heck... I dont even have an MP3 player... I'd love to have an Ipod... SOMETHING... *sigh* oh well...
I'm lucky to have my laptop that works half the time. lol

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope I have a razr that I love and an ipod nano(1st gen). I dont like the size of the iphone. Plus I dont think it would stand up to the dog drool that my razr faces at work every day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy

Good one
I have an iPhone... thankfully it doesn't look like that.
...that´s funnie isn´t?...

Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

I like the pic. I don't have one, but I have an Ipod, a cell phone, and a laptop
Oh my!
so many gadgets for one person!...

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jean-ji

I haven't been this happy with a phone since my StarTac.
It's in a wood case sitting in it's dock. That's another story.
Terrific photo and nicely bottom on it of your kitty!

Originally Posted by JellyBella

that must be the first gen i-phone...I'm saving up for an I-touch, which is a lot like the i-phone without the phone part

Originally Posted by babyharley

For as much as I drop my phone, an I-Phone is NOT for me!
LOL my friend!

Originally Posted by sarahp

We're thinking about getting an iPhone - my Razr is a horrible phone, and the iPhone just looks so exciting
I'm often sitting around waiting for appointments, or waiting at DH's work so I'd certainly get plenty of use out of the internet part of it.
I hope you can reach it my friend is cool Gadget!

Originally Posted by twstychik

My hubby has an I-phone... bought it the day after they came out! It's a nice little gadget and so much more than just a phone. Very handy thing... but it does have some draw backs. As my dad says "You can't talk to it!" My dad loves voice dialing, something the iphone doesn't do. It also doesn't take video... just still images. Of course, in the grand scheme with everything else it DOES do these are minor inconviences.
That´s great meaghan!

Originally Posted by Lore

If I could afford one... I sure as heck would have one... LOL... but I could never afford one. LOL... heck... I dont even have an MP3 player... I'd love to have an Ipod... SOMETHING... *sigh* oh well...
lol my friend!

Originally Posted by capt_jordi

Nope I have a razr that I love and an ipod nano(1st gen). I dont like the size of the iphone. Plus I dont think it would stand up to the dog drool that my razr faces at work every day!
lol!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lore

A neighbor couple that we hang out with on almost a nightly basis to play cards with after the kids go to bed for the night, both have iphones, they got them the night they came out... they are pretty darn cool...

I'd love to have one too but I don't for several reasons... mostly being that since I already have a Dell PDA (which does everything the iphone does except the phone part) a cell phone, an MP3 player and I'm about to buy a MacBook I think the Iphone would be redundant... and since I can't sell my Dell or other stuff for what I paid for them I don't see the point.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm tempted, but I'm even more tempted by a much cheaper alternative being offered here:http://www.pocketweb-mail.de/ I keep telling myself it's something I don't need. If my home connection isn't working, I can always go on line at school, and such a portable won't work when I'm in the U.S. if the ISP is German.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We went to check out the iPhone today.... I think I'll be getting one in the very near future!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

We went to check out the iPhone today.... I think I'll be getting one in the very near future!
What about your I-phone my friend?
show us!!!

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a nice looking gadget, but I'd rather have a 160GB ipod (which I'm getting for xmas) and I'm perfectly happy with the phone I have (which is higher spec than the iphone anyway). I have a friend who is hankering after one but he'd buy a dog turd if it had the apple logo on it

The iphone is really expensive over here and you can only get it on a fairly expensive contract with one network.