Daily Thread TGIF Nov 9th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning cat folks

I am not doing anything tonight..going to the gym, and maybe cleaning a bit when I get home. I am going for chinese buffet for dinner tomorrow with my uncle...OMG I can't wait :dool:

Getting my winter tires put on on Saturday too, so I will will g2g for the snow

I hope you are all going to have a lovely weekend!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

. I am going for chinese buffet for dinner tomorrow with my uncle...OMG I can't wait :dool:
Ooooh you know when someone mentions chinese i always start to fancy one myself, so i might just order one to be delivivered. Thanks Nat!, and you enjoy yours

It's freezing here today and it's only 9!

I'm going to have some me time and do some retail therapy tomorrow

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friday!!!!

I get my first paycheck today and also today is the last day that Beauty has to be on meds!!!! I have to make a follow up appointment for me, but she looks and acts a TON better than 2 weeks ago.

I also think that she actually ate through her food this morning
All the cats got wet food and I gave her a different brand. She obviously wanted food as she was sitting pretty on a pillow and watched me bring in the food. I should have stayed to watch and make sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

Oh no... I just checked on my little foster mice and one of them died last night.

Poor thing.

RIP little mouse. I think his name was Pumpkin (both mice are identical and I think I lost track of which one's which.)
Awww RIP Pumpkin

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its an overcast day so far with temps going to rearch upper 40's.
Going to a clients house in about an hour to do final clean up for the season and brainstorm for next growing season.

Then off to the bank, stop and pick up some photo album supplies and then off to a couple other clients place's.

Neil wants to go up to he farm (again!!) tomorrow. I asked to wait until Wed or Thurs as thats when I'm going up to cut my Christmas greenery. But rain predicted Sat night through Tues so the field could be to muddy to drive through so tomorrow could be a better day-at least we could be back home at a decent time!!

Still have dull headache-grrrrr got my period really early this month so that could be the reason.

That's all the excitment here!!!!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmmmm Chinese......Why did you have to say it

I'm not doing much either.....just hangin out. I'm probably going to help my future mom-in-law with her house. She's painting and what not.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmmm Chinese food. I have had a craving for it for like a month but my boyfriend hates it.

Today I am just cleaning. Doing some laundry right now and then I am going to clean up the computer room and put laundry away. Between Milo, Zebra and my boyfriend they made this room a nice mess.

Tomorrow I am going to see my sister for her 14th birthday. I was supposed to go to dinner with them on Sunday, but I have to work.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

That's a sure sign when their feeling better!
That's a definite. She's been acting a lot better, but she's so finicky when it comes to food. I just happen to try a different brand and the next time I checked, you could see the bottom.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope everyone had a good day today!

Today was my day off. I slept in a little this morning and then woke up and spent some time with the furries!
Jezabel's (my foster kitten) amputation site started draining a bit today so i started her on a round of meds and have been watching her really close all day (it's really just one thing after another!)

This afternoon i talked to Colin on his lunch break when he came home and we really don't want to get married at eithor places we were looking at (a HUGE relief for me bacause i'm glad he feels the same way!). So tonight after he got off work- we drove around looking at different churches and found several we LOVE! So Monday i'm going to make some phone calls and set up appointments to check everything out!
(i'm soo happy about finding a new place we both like for the wedding!)

After we looked at churches, we went to the gym and worked out for a little while. Then we stopped by the store to get him some cereal and milk for breakfast and grabbed some dinner on the way home. Now i'm just watching a little tv and will hop in the shower and do some laundry later. Then it's off to bed because i have work tomorrow!