Fun in the sink

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Popsie's found the joy of playing in the bathroom sink. He'll jump up there and I'll turn the water on low. Then he will paw and bite at it.
His face gets all wet and it's so funny.

sadie'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My Sadie does the same thing, grooming herself, flicking it all over the counter etc...
She likes the shower also after I am done she will roll around and then lick herself profusely!!!!

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, how cute. Mine will drink out of the running faucet, but that's about it. Although Piper has recently decided that the bathroom sink is a good place to sleep. I don't think she'd enjoy it as much with the water on, though!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMIGOSH, if I could only post photos on here, you'd see some humdingers. My Maryam is Gold Medalist in the "water olympics", and my Tarifa just LOVES the coolness of a sink.

You have visited http://www.catsinsinks.com , haven't you? Well, WHY NOT??? You won't be able to leave!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of those cats are pretty big for the sinks they are in.

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Frisco likes to watch the water running when I wash my hands or bush my teeth, and when it's dry he likes to sleep in it!

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

OMIGOSH, if I could only post photos on here, you'd see some humdingers. My Maryam is Gold Medalist in the "water olympics", and my Tarifa just LOVES the coolness of a sink.

You have visited http://www.catsinsinks.com , haven't you? Well, WHY NOT??? You won't be able to leave!
OMG! I love this site!
It's funny how so many cats like to sleep in them, you'd think they'd be scared of getting wet.

vrgchs

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
soo cute!! I have 2 that like laying in the shower after some just got out. They like rolling in the water