vote for the wildcats!

chausiefan

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just found this on animal planet's homepage. There's this wild 100 poll to see what is the world's top 10 favourite animals out of the 100 wild animals.
For every vote, Animal Planet will donate $1 (up to $100,000) to World Wildlife Fund. So please not only vote for the purpose of supporting your favourite animal, but also vote because Animal Planet will donate $1 for every vote. And you will be helping wildlife by voting! The top ten of the Wild 100 will be revealed soon, so please vote!

Read this

Quote:Many of the animals in the Wild 100 are endangered. In fact, according to the The World Conservation Union's 2007 Red List of Threatened Species, 83 of the 100 animals in the Wild 100 are classified at least as "near threatened," with some classified as "critically endangered".

Animal Planet has teamed up with World Wildlife Fund to raise awareness and help save these animals. Vote for your favorite animal in our Viewer's Choice Poll. For every vote, Animal Planet will donate $1 (up to $100,000) to World Wildlife Fund.

from: http://animal.discovery.com/tv/wild-100/save/save.html

So please vote!!! You guys can vote here!
http://animal.discovery.com/tv/wild-100/poll/poll.html

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Where do you see the results of the voting? I can't find it.

(You guys will not like me for this, but I voted for the wolf.. They've always been my favorite wild animal, there's wolf stuff in our apartment everywhere you go!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chausiefan

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
after you vote you click your animals vote box double click it and it will take you to how many voted for what

looks like cats are winning!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Frisk

(You guys will not like me for this, but I voted for the wolf.. They've always been my favorite wild animal, there's wolf stuff in our apartment everywhere you go!)
Why would we not like you? I love wolves!!

I cheated. I voted for lions on one computer, then logged into my work computer and voted for wolves. So it gets them another buck!?!

chausiefan

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i cheated also yeah it does give them another dollar lol

i also had to vote for wolves since i read about them way more then any animal!

chausiefan

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Remember guys you can make a new vote every day until its over :p

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I voted for the Tiger, they are just so gorgeous

Looks like they're winning too!!