TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Riley and Akasha!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Riley and Akasha!

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Sorry for the quality of the pictures, but Riley is never still when it is daylight where I might be able to get better ones

First is Riley and Akasha (foster) sitting in the bedroom window. They will get close to eachother like this, but really don't like eachother and fight a lot!



Here is Riley, just being his gorgeous self



Here is Riley playing on his new catnip mat that his Aunt Helen (Bella713) sent him The barbie is his also, lol. My bf thought it would be funny to buy it for him. He drags it around by its hair and chews on the feet



Here is Riley trying to chase Akasha away from the other catnip mat. He wants them both for himself, little greedy guy!



She gave up and jumped in her usual spot on the back of the couch.



Here's what too much catnip does to a boy....



Just look at that belly! its a trap though, we call it the "tummy trap". He sprawls out like that, looking all inviting and the minute you touch his tummy, he attacks!

post #2 of 15
They are both gorgeous!!
post #3 of 15
Wow! You have two beautiful cats! : Love all their fluffiness!
Our favorite photo is one of your cats all sprawled out on the chair, love those kitty tummies!
Thanks for sharing their photos, can't wait to see more of Riley & Akasha!
post #4 of 15
Aww, look at that fluffy tummy!!
They are both gorgeous!
post #5 of 15
Oh goodness their both beauties Paula! Helen sent Rosie and Sophie those mats as well last christmas, and Sophie does exactly the same as Riley by pushing Rosie of her mat. She's like that with their food as well and i've always said i'm sure Sophie thinks she's got something better than her?

Ooooooh i could blow a big raspberry on that tummy!!
post #6 of 15
Oh Paula they are both so gorgeous I love Riley's tummy trap pic

Those mats can be dangerous in my house, too.
post #7 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Oh goodness their both beauties Paula! Helen sent Rosie and Sophie those mats as well last christmas, and Sophie does exactly the same as Riley by pushing Rosie of her mat. She's like that with their food as well and i've always said i'm sure Sophie thinks she's got something better than her?

Ooooooh i could blow a big raspberry on that tummy!!
I have a little sliding door to close off the kitchen and I have to shut Riley in there with his food in the morning, or he will eat hers first He is SUCH a jealous boy and hates it when she gets any kind of attention.
post #8 of 15
Oh how gorgeous are they I can't believe I actually got to pet them in person...how lucky am I Glad they like their mats!!
post #9 of 15
they are both gorgeous!!!
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Oh how gorgeous are they I can't believe I actually got to pet them in person...how lucky am I Glad they like their mats!!
They like them a little too much I keep them in the closet and only take them out for play time, else they would fight all the time! They adore them
post #11 of 15
Aw look at those shiny, gorgeous kits! I have a special place in my heart for the long haired kitties

That Barbie is too funny I would love to see a picture of him carrying it around by the hair
post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBella View Post

That Barbie is too funny I would love to see a picture of him carrying it around by the hair
I know! I'm hoping to catch him on video or at least a picture, but he always stops when i pick up the camera of course He's almost got the feet chewed off, lol.
post #13 of 15
Beautiful!

My cats have the same relationship. They'll seemingly relax close to each other, but if Jaedi looks at kittygurl too long or makes a sudden move, she's armed & ready.
post #14 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyTales View Post
Beautiful!

My cats have the same relationship. They'll seemingly relax close to each other, but if Jaedi looks at kittygurl too long or makes a sudden move, she's armed & ready.
LOL, that's exactly it. Kasha doesn't mind Riley being there, but doesn't want him to look at or touch her, and Riley wanted to be friends but has decided that since Kasha is grumpy, that means he can just jump on her every time he feels like it

Hopefully, the next foster kitty will be a little friendlier than she is!
post #15 of 15
Great pictures, they are both gorgeous.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Riley and Akasha!