I just did the stupidest thing. . .

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So I'm at work today...

I work across the street from a train station and we have to feed the meters every hour...

I came back from lunch and my boss was heading to a doctors appointment. He left and I went inside to put my purse down and get some quarters. I go feed the meter and turn the door knob and guess what?? I'M LOCKED OUT!!

I couldn't do anything, there was no one else in the office. I froze my butt off for 1 1/2 hours. When my boss came back he was sure suprised.

Now I'm trying to warm up. Where is my brain today?!?!?!?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxie225

Your brain is probably still intact, but just too cold to function properly today!

Don't feel bad - it happens to the best of us!
My son once locked me out of the car while I was at the car-wash.

~KK~

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxie225

So I'm at work today...

I work across the street from a train station and we have to feed the meters every hour...

I came back from lunch and my boss was heading to a doctors appointment. He left and I went inside to put my purse down and get some quarters. I go feed the meter and turn the door knob and guess what?? I'M LOCKED OUT!!

I couldn't do anything, there was no one else in the office. I froze my butt off for 1 1/2 hours. When my boss came back he was sure suprised.

I hope it wasn't too cold out there! Just be glad that he was only gone for 1 1/2 hours. I would have been gone for atleast 4 hours with my slow doctor!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It was not too cold at first but when the sun started going down it got really cold. I feel so silly

I'm so glad to be warm... but I feel kind of off, like I'm definately going to be sick.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! I know how you feel though! I've locked myself out of numerous places!!!!!! My last apartment building had a security door and I left my keys inside....Of course, the land lady is/was never in her office and it was 26 degrees out that day and all I had on was my sweatshirt and pants! It was so cold and I called my mom, an hour away, just to pass some time and hope that some one would come home for lunch. Luckily 45 minutes later one of my neighbors came and let me in.

lizsto1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
At least you showed your dedication. I think most people would have left and gone home

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lizsto1

At least you showed your dedication. I think most people would have left and gone home

Well, honestly I would have but I couldn't!! My car keys were locked inside with my purse.... I still can't believe I did that... Oh wow, I feel soooooo airheaded!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yeah, I can sympathise!

I was riding home on my scooter one day last week, enjoying the warm breeze and then my eyes started to water so I went to put down my visor. I had no visor! I had forgotten to wear my helmet! I haven't gotten over the mortification
And I tell one person at work, now everyone knows

We all have days that our brain just decides to malfunction.