TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I just did the stupidest thing. . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I just did the stupidest thing. . .

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
So I'm at work today...

I work across the street from a train station and we have to feed the meters every hour...

I came back from lunch and my boss was heading to a doctors appointment. He left and I went inside to put my purse down and get some quarters. I go feed the meter and turn the door knob and guess what?? I'M LOCKED OUT!!

I couldn't do anything, there was no one else in the office. I froze my butt off for 1 1/2 hours. When my boss came back he was sure suprised.

Now I'm trying to warm up. Where is my brain today?!?!?!?
post #2 of 10
oh that sounds like something I would do!

Warm up vibes
post #3 of 10
Warming vibes coming your way from me too. Everyone gets those D'oh Moments
post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxie225 View Post

Now I'm trying to warm up. Where is my brain today?!?!?!?
Your brain is probably still intact, but just too cold to function properly today!

Don't feel bad - it happens to the best of us! My son once locked me out of the car while I was at the car-wash.

~KK~
post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxie225 View Post
So I'm at work today...

I work across the street from a train station and we have to feed the meters every hour...

I came back from lunch and my boss was heading to a doctors appointment. He left and I went inside to put my purse down and get some quarters. I go feed the meter and turn the door knob and guess what?? I'M LOCKED OUT!!

I couldn't do anything, there was no one else in the office. I froze my butt off for 1 1/2 hours. When my boss came back he was sure suprised.

Now I'm trying to warm up. Where is my brain today?!?!?!?
I hope it wasn't too cold out there! Just be glad that he was only gone for 1 1/2 hours. I would have been gone for atleast 4 hours with my slow doctor!
post #6 of 10
Thread Starter 
It was not too cold at first but when the sun started going down it got really cold. I feel so silly

I'm so glad to be warm... but I feel kind of off, like I'm definately going to be sick.
post #7 of 10
Oh my goodness! I know how you feel though! I've locked myself out of numerous places!!!!!! My last apartment building had a security door and I left my keys inside....Of course, the land lady is/was never in her office and it was 26 degrees out that day and all I had on was my sweatshirt and pants! It was so cold and I called my mom, an hour away, just to pass some time and hope that some one would come home for lunch. Luckily 45 minutes later one of my neighbors came and let me in.
post #8 of 10
At least you showed your dedication. I think most people would have left and gone home
post #9 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizsto1 View Post
At least you showed your dedication. I think most people would have left and gone home


Well, honestly I would have but I couldn't!! My car keys were locked inside with my purse.... I still can't believe I did that... Oh wow, I feel soooooo airheaded!
post #10 of 10
Oh yeah, I can sympathise!

I was riding home on my scooter one day last week, enjoying the warm breeze and then my eyes started to water so I went to put down my visor. I had no visor! I had forgotten to wear my helmet! I haven't gotten over the mortification And I tell one person at work, now everyone knows

We all have days that our brain just decides to malfunction.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I just did the stupidest thing. . .