Gorgeous shelter kitties!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was volunteering at the shelter today so got some new pics for Petfinder -- how cute are these kitties??

This is Amber - she is such a sweetheart, truly lovely girl. Friendly with both people and other cats.

Look at that colouring and tail!

And Taylor - what an energetic, fun kitty! She's a little shy, but will definitely be a lapcat! And I LOVE her colouring - ticked tabbies are so pretty!

Who could resist this pretty face??

Mr Toes showing off his oh-so-handsome feet!

And the gorgeous Smudge family - the kittens are about 6 months old and SWEET SWEET SWEET! All friendly, outgoing, playful kitties. They're all white with little grey smudges on their forehead.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh they're all so beautiful!! I'd love to have a house full of kitties. And these triplets i would soo want to have as siblings for my Chuckie. Imagine a house full of identical kitties!

Originally Posted by sarahp

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure who I'm more in love with!!
that gorgeous tabby girl or Mr Toes! Those picts should certainly help someone get adopted.

We had to drive an hour to a rescue to get Stan because DH fell in love with his picture on petfinder.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I hope they get adopted together! The far right one looks like he/she is going to be a long haired compared to the other two. They are so pretty!

Is it me, or does Mr. Toes have extra toes??

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww, they are all gorgeous! I hope they find good homes!!

I am in love with the white kitty on the far right!!
I love soft fluffy cats and he/she looks so sweet.

I swear if I could afford another cat right now I would travel out to that shelter right now and take that little baby home with me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

Is it me, or does Mr. Toes have extra toes??
Yup, that handsome boy is a polydactl - he has extra toes on his front paws (hence the nme).

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mr. Toes has paws just like Toby (my mom's Siamese), minus all the fluff! LOL. Toby has 6 toes in front, with extra long thumbs, and 5 in the back. He likes to pick up his toys and throw them.
It's so cute to watch him play.

Does Mr. Toes like to "pick up" things too?

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should take pics of some of our shelter kitties - we do post on Petfinder, but we are way behind in updating. We have four 5 m.o. kittens now in the storefront where I go - just LOOOVE these guys. Cuddly, playful, people-oriented. OK - reminder to self - take pics!!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

I should take pics of some of our shelter kitties - we do post on Petfinder, but we are way behind in updating. We have four 5 m.o. kittens now in the storefront where I go - just LOOOVE these guys. Cuddly, playful, people-oriented. OK - reminder to self - take pics!!!
I make sure to catch up on the photos once a week but petfinder doesn't get updated as much as my photo collection does

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I make sure to catch up on the photos once a week but petfinder doesn't get updated as much as my photo collection does
Haha I'm the same!!! I keep taking new photos of the kitties everytime they do something cute. I just wish there was a better way to get people to look at our Petfinder page!

And some good news - I just got an email from the shelter saying that Mr Toes is in the process of being adopted right now!!! He's our longest serving kitty at the moment (been there since June 22), so it's very exciting :-)

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Haha I'm the same!!! I keep taking new photos of the kitties everytime they do something cute. I just wish there was a better way to get people to look at our Petfinder page!

And some good news - I just got an email from the shelter saying that Mr Toes is in the process of being adopted right now!!! He's our longest serving kitty at the moment (been there since June 22), so it's very exciting :-)

Way to go Mr Toes!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

Wonderful pictures, Sarah! What lens did you use for those pics?

I would love to meet Amber, heck, I'll take them all!
It was a Sigma 28-70mm lens. At first I didn't like it much, but it's become the lens I use the most!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
You've done a wonderful job, Sarah. They are beautiful pictures of beautiful cats.

Amber's eyes remind me of Much - they seem to hold a lot of wisdon.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

You've done a wonderful job, Sarah. They are beautiful pictures of beautiful cats.

Amber's eyes remind me of Much - they seem to hold a lot of wisdon.
She's only a little thing, I thought she was 7 or 8 months old when I first saw her, but it turns out she's 2!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

And the gorgeous Smudge family - the kittens are about 6 months old and SWEET SWEET SWEET! All friendly, outgoing, playful kitties. They're all white with little grey smudges on their forehead.

My heart stopped when I saw these guys!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

My heart stopped when I saw these guys!!
I knew you'd love these kitties!!