More Vibes Needed

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There's a kitty, a very very angry kitty, under one of dad's trucks in the shop. He has to come out by 7AM when that truck leaves for an hour drive to a jobsite.

He is a black/brown tabby, so could in theory by one of my farm kitties Billy Bob or Tony Bob, but this boy....he looks all tom cat. And he's very angry.

I'm gonna get kevlar gloves from the shelter tonight. I've got a livetrap set with Meow Mix wet cup in there.

I think this boy made the hour trip home under the truck with the guys, that he came from the jobsite. No wonder he's angry & scared.

Can I get some "Come out please?" & calming vibes for Mr. Purronsality?

conbrio

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
wish you luck. The last time I saw a cat under a car he got stuck and was hanging by his neck is a very tight place. The owner had to take his car to the shop and have the gas tank taken off so they could get the kitty. Unfortunately the kitten later died after the rescue.

for a safe recovery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, he's still pissed. I wonder if it's my wild Billy Bob? Hope to find him in the livetrap tomorrow AM!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, poor baby!
Please come out, Mr. Purrsonality! You'll be well taken care of!

~KK~

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If he is in the trap tomorrow hon-be VERY slow and careful and wear your gloves when you transport him in the trap- he hasn't been tested yet and is most likely not vaccinated for anything- so make sure you're cautious. Good luck- i hope he falls for the trap and is easy to catch!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I caught him tonight, bare handed. Sneaky little wretch, it's my Bob. He's gonna be vet checked tomorrow.....he's spraying big time.
I suspect a UTI, which explains the extreme anger.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I caught him tonight, bare handed. Sneaky little wretch, it's my Bob. He's gonna be vet checked tomorrow.....he's spraying big time.
I suspect a UTI, which explains the extreme anger.
Well, that's good news and bad news, but at least he knows where to come for help.