Two Accused of BEHEADING Kitten!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They couldn't have burned it more than 1st-degree by just using household water. Household water heaters just don't go up to that kind of temperature--safety feature. Checking the cat's body and the water heater in the apartment or house should confirm this--either they never scalded the cat badly enough to cause the severe pain they claim, or they did so by boiling water for the purpose.

The court should find that they are guilty of animal abuse. I understand using a hatchet to kill a cat if it were in severe pain an so injured that it was going to die (even if it is rather more disgusting than taking it to the vet). But if this cat was in severe pain, then it was deliberate; if it was not, then the death was unnecessary.

These two have been trapped by their own story. Let's hope they rot in jail for a good long time.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is why you bring all cats inside around Halloween and don't adopt out black cats at that time. There always seems to be a rise in cat torture this time of year.

I know, let's scald them with water and chop of an appendage to see how they like it!

happy cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well, after reading the article, I'm sick to my stomach and so angry that I have a knot in my chest.

I would be extremely afraid to live near somebody like that. I do hope they spend years and years in jail, because to be honest, they don't look like they have the gumption to do anything else.

they look like crazed, drugged idiots, and I think that's how they should be treated.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aside from Ozzy Osbourne's horrific cat massacre, this is probably the saddest and most disturbing thing I have ever heard. Sadly, there isn't much the government can do to them. Jail time and execution are too good for them. I would say what I wish would happen to them but I won't, considering that this is a family site, and I don't want to upset anyone.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my that poor little kitten
The kitten probably didn't need a bath in the first place.

At least that kitten is in a place where pain doesn't exist...

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Godspeed over Rainbow Bridge, little White Socks - may justice be done on your behalf - all of society needs to be protected from those freaks....

ghosthunterbeck

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh! That poor kitten! What on earth were these men thinking?!?

I remember once that I was running a *super* hot bath for my husband. He likes the water as hot as it will come out of the tap! And Abby decided that she wanted to go for a little swim

She was distraught, but I fished her out of the water, towel dried her off, and she was *not* scalded. I think that it takes more than just hot water from a tap to scald a kitten, and therefore have to assume that they deliberately did this to that poor baby!

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hate to sound really dumb here, but what Ozzy Osborne cat massacre?

This is what I found:

Osbourne admitted that, at the height of his drug addiction, he shot his family's pets:

"I was taking drugs so much I was a wreck, The final straw came when I shot all our cats. We had about 17, and I went crazy and shot them all. My wife found me under the piano in a white suit, a shotgun in one hand and a knife in the other."

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

hate to sound really dumb here, but what Ozzy Osborne cat massacre?

This is what I found:

Osbourne admitted that, at the height of his drug addiction, he shot his family's pets:

"I was taking drugs so much I was a wreck, The final straw came when I shot all our cats. We had about 17, and I went crazy and shot them all. My wife found me under the piano in a white suit, a shotgun in one hand and a knife in the other."
Yeah that's pretty close. He said he was on drugs and he shot and/or stabbed them all because he said "they were meowing too much". He also said that if his wife didn't show up when she did, he probably would have shot himself because he was under the influence of so many drugs and wasn't thinking right at all.

When I heard about his cat massacre, I lost all respect for him as a man. Until the day I heard that I didn't think it was possible for a person to be so cruel to animals.