Weird eating habits

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone have them. Me, whatever I'm eating I always end up not finishing the last bite. When I eat pizza I pick off and eat the topping first, then I eat the pie part. Also I usually look at whatever I'm getting ready to take a bite of to make sure it doesn't look funny. Especially meat.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ranch = love. It works on everything... well not everything but a lot of weird things. Its good in spaghetti but I dont do that unless I'm alone for fear of grossing people out. Its good on hot pockets. (Esp. the ham and cheese sub kinds) and its good on chicken, and french fries, and most everything
Ooo and my fave is on Pizza Mmmmm

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm picky about my food touching each other.
I know, a childish habit but I can't help myself!
Sometimes I would eat one type of thing, like just bread or just lettuce. Weird, isn't it?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I do scrutinize the food first, too! I really am careful of my cats' food as well, combing through it with the cat-food knife very carefully to make sure there's only FOOD in there
. One can never be too careful.

But I can't think of anything like that that I do with my food, except that I'm careful when preparing it, to make sure it is fresh and without any other stuff in it.

lunacy95

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't like meals that have everything all in one dish. For example, casseroles... I like my food separated. Doesn't matter if I like everything in the casserole or even the dish itself... I can't have that for dinner.

Oh and I nearly forgot! Cottage Cheese on BBQ Potato chips... trust me... mmm

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My food can't be touching on the plate and I have to eat everything seperately.
Tonight we're having meat loaf, mashed potatos and salad...it'll have to be the salad first because it'll be on a plate all by itself.
The since the steak will be on the left side of the plate I'll eat all of it next and then eat the potatos.

I take three bites of food then all have a drink of my iced tea...I know I'm strange

Gotta love OCD!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Graciecat

My food can't be touching on the plate and I have to eat everything seperately.
Tonight we're having meat loaf, mashed potatos and salad...it'll have to be the salad first because it'll be on a plate all by itself.
The since the steak will be on the left side of the plate I'll eat all of it next and then eat the potatos.

I take three bites of food then all have a drink of my iced tea...I know I'm strange

Gotta love OCD!
Hey, you're just like me! Wait... does that mean I have OCD too?

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I'm having shrimp, the tails can't be on the plate at all after I eat the shrimp, it grosses me out. Same goes for any shellfish.

I need to take parsley, oranges, lemons or weird things like that off my plate because it freaks me out. I don't like things like that for some reason.

When I go to a salad bar, I have to make sure nothing on my plate is touching or I won't eat it. Even if it's something I know I'll like, if it's touching something else, that weirds me out so I can't eat it.

I also have to wait until my food is basically cold before I eat it. My mom says it's from the cold formula she gave me as a child.