Oh my... only 49 days til Christmas..

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhhhhh!!!

I cannot believe that its already this time of the year! I've done NO shopping yet... !

I am going to the Mall of America the day after Thanksgiving to hopefully get most of it done, but my gosh- last year at this time I at least had a good start on things!

We were in WalMart on Friday, and they already had Christmas music going! Now, I'm a huge fan, but already? My gosh... lets just give me a small heart attack!

I suppose that with the flood & moving I have a good excuse to be behind on my shopping, right?

Anyone else freaking out yet? And BOOO to all of you who are finished already

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No i'm not flapping because i'm nearly finished

I was in your situation this time last year Kenz with just moving house, so i was buying for that and buying for christmas every weekend to the run up until christmas. I was worn out with all the bags i had to carry

I just have to get Gils, and his son and daughter something, but with those two i'm just getting them a gift set from the Body Shop each

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Holy
I did not realize it was so close!

I have no shopping done yet, I haven't even thought about it until now... Now I have to budget a little better sooner

Bagh to those who have already finished

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxie225

Holy
I did not realize it was so close!

I have no shopping done yet, I haven't even thought about it until now... Now I have to budget a little better sooner

Bagh to those who have already finished
Pffffff to Susan!

Well I'm glad I'm not the ONLY one not started yet! I think this might be the year for gift cards!

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Pffffff to Susan!

Well I'm glad I'm not the ONLY one not started yet! I think this might be the year for gift cards!
Gift cards are little miracles aren't they!!

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

That's why i've put my christmas siggy up because it'll be here before we know it
Oh, psssshhh! Rubbing it in I see?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxie225

Oh, psssshhh! Rubbing it in I see?
I'd probably be doing the same if I were close to being done!
Maybe I should write a list or something... or maybe that would make me feel even worse!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While i was at my first job today i saw the men putting up christmas decoration all over the airport. On the way home stopped by a drug store to get some cleaning products and... they had christmas stuff up today! They sure didnt on saturday! so I bought two things for the house.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I suppose I am about halfway done. I still have to buy for my son and my bf though and those two are the hardest to buy for and usually the most expensive!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

We were in WalMart on Friday, and they already had Christmas music going! Now, I'm a huge fan, but already? My gosh... lets just give me a small heart attack!
I was in Wal-Mart on Friday too and heard the Christmas music. The one here also has a big screen tv playing a dvd of a fireplace.

I started my Christmas shopping a couple of weeks ago. I have only bought 4 presents though. I've got about 30 more to buy.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a good chunk of shopping done this weekend. There are a few people that I know what I'm getting them, I just need to get it. The niece and nephews are the hardest. I don't know if it's having all this time off, but I'm extra ready to get into Christmas this year.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

I haven't started,
oh my, I had better get moving
I am freaking out! Although, I do usually last minute shop because if I start to early I buy too many things all the way up to Christmas

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't even thought about it.
No idea what to get, haven't set a budget yet... I have no idea when I'll go shopping or where....I like to keep things interesting by procrastination!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I probably should have admitted in my post earlier....I've already bought and listend to a new Christmas CD. But it "Christmas with the Rat Pack and Friends!" So it's awesome music. I had to scoop it up when I saw it and I couldn't wait to listen to it! I love Christmas music!

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't even think about shopping for Christmas till the week of Thanksgiving. then Black Friday I am up before dawn and in line for the early bird specials. I usually have most of my shopping done that day!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sweets

I don't even think about shopping for Christmas till the week of Thanksgiving. then Black Friday I am up before dawn and in line for the early bird specials. I usually have most of my shopping done that day!
I love Black Friday!

Thats the day I'm going to the Mall of America - that place has EVERYTHING & I'm usually able to get everything done that day!