All of my kitties have "adopted" my little foster kitten!! Soo sweet!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As many of you know- i have a little 3 legged foster kitten, Jezabel who had her little leg amputated a few days ago. She is doing very well- she's also getting spoiled rotten
I've had her out with me all day since i've been home from work- she's a little snuggle bug
She's SOOOOO sweet!

All of my kitties seem to think soo too! It's weird- usually only one or two of them will really warm up to my foster kittens but this time - all 4 of them just adore her! They're constantly comming up to her and grooming her, snuggling with her and even sleeping beside her! I've never seen ALL of them act this way- it's soo cute!
It's going to be really hard to part with this sweet little calico girl when she's ready to be placed for adoption!
I'm going to see if i can borrow my mom's camera the next time i see her so i can snap a few pictures- she's soo cute!
I think it's just darling how much all of my kitties love her- they won't leave her side at all! They stay right with he and are soo affectionate! It's soo cute!

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, what sweetie pies!! They know a little kitty who needs love when they see one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by conbrio

grats. and you dont need a camera. just use paint in windows and draw us a picture.
You asked for it!
(i'm definitely not an artist
)

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Love the drawing Nikki!
I'm so glad she's fitting in so well.... obviously she misses the leg, eh?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG your drawing is hilarious Nikki
But you didnt draw all of the kitty cats

That is so sweet how they are all loving up on her awwwwww

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Love the drawing Nikki! I'm so glad she's fitting in so well.... obviously she misses the leg, eh?
lol you noticed the missing leg in the drawing
I should have added in the stitches- but that would have been a bit much

Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Awww! That's sooo sweet! They must know she needs some extras lovin!
They do- they just adore her! I've never seen anything like it- ALL of my animals- even the doggies just adore her! They always want to be right where she is and are always trying to give her baths and kiss her to death

Originally Posted by Frisk

Aww, that's so sweet of them all!!
I just love how nice they're being to her- i think she know's she's VERY loved in our home
The sweet little baby i don't think has ever had much attention or kindness shown to her- so i am more than happy to spoil her rotten!

Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a cat with hot pink whiskers before!
Hehe i thought it'd be a nice touch

Originally Posted by Pami

OMG your drawing is hilarious Nikki But you didnt draw all of the kitty cats

That is so sweet how they are all loving up on her awwwwww
Are you kidding me? It took me long enough to try and draw Jezabel!

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awwww, how sweet is that!?

That drawing looks like something I would do
I know! I'm sooo bad at drawing
It's kind of funny though!
At least i'll never be a starving artist

Originally Posted by lnbandcats

I just love your artistic impression! It sounds like your cats want you to keep this little one and not adopt her out! Well?.......
Aww i would LOVE to keep this sweet little baby- but i also know that the more i adopt- the less space/time/energy i have to devote to fostering. There is always going to be a sweet furbaby in need of a foster home -so the more i keep, the less i can take in. She is SOOOOO adoptable (3 legs aside) so i am not too worried about her finding a wonderful forever home. (my bosses and i have already discussed her special needs too- she will stay at the shelter and be a "shelter office kitty" until the right home comes along- nothing is going to happen to her. I know that the moment she is adopted...there will be about 5 more than need a good foster home at any time- so that is why i'm not planning to adopt at the moment. 4 is my limit so that i can keep my home open for any future foster babies that may need a temporary place to get healthy
I would love to keep her though! She is just perfect- an absolute little snuggle bug!!!!

If i had the room and was able to keep her i know i would in a heart beat- she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good with my other animals and all of my other furbabies just worship the ground she hops along on
It's soo sweet how caring my furbabies are around her- they know that she's sick and little- i think they know to be gentle with her.
It just makes me melt everytime i see them interact with her!