Weird kitty...

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why oh why is Chay so strange?

He had his nose stuck in my banana chips just a little while ago so I gave him one, and he wolfed it down.
He's eaten two or three of them now (and drooled on my lab book in the mean time). Doesn't he understand that cats are obligate carnivores? Meat eater, baby, you're a meat eater!!

What are your kitties up to tonight?

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

Why oh why is Chay so strange?

He had his nose stuck in my banana chips just a little while ago so I gave him one, and he wolfed it down.
He's eaten two or three of them now (and drooled on my lab book in the mean time). Doesn't he understand that cats are obligate carnivores? Meat eater, baby, you're a meat eater!!

What are your kitties up to tonight?
Tonka likes strawberries

Tiger eats pretzels
Bo eats ANYTHING

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats food has banana chip pieces in it, they love crunching on them. I have to wonder with the different texture and the way it breaks if it doesn't help scrap a bit of tarter and cat food out of their teeth.

Tomas likes turnip greens, but no other type of leafy greens.

I have noticed though, that most of the time it doesn't matter what it is you're eating. Because you are eating it them must have it too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rachelh1018

What a silly boy!!
You don't know the half of it this week! He tried to eat my straight pins from Halloween
and then went after some ribbon from my costume.

At least I could give him the banana chips without worrying about running to the vet's afterwards!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine will eat anything too! Veggies, fruit, not picky at all

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jack is my little Hoover Kitty. he'll inhale nearly anything edible.

JoJo is a little pickier, but her 'thing'? Hummus. I have no idea why. I'll put some on the tip of my finger and she'll lick it off... she loves the stuff...

Strange cats we all have...

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Popsie likes a lot of things as well. His favorite is probably those frozen pot pies. If I can't finish one I'll give it to him. He'll eat everything out of it, veggies and all.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cococat

Mine will eat anything too! Veggies, fruit, not picky at all
yeh, my cat's are the same! Sparkle was sat on my lap last night, & was trying to help me eat my ready salted crisps

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats will eat veggies, especially the kitty grass and cat nip. We found out that Tiger loves scrambled eggs when a piece from the pan fell to the floor while I was cooking them. He smelled it and guarded it like a lion, hissing and growling at Angel whenever she got curious enough to get close to him. Now whenever he smells us cooking eggs, he begs at our feet for a piece. Angel begs for tuna though.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
my Monster loves loves loves cream cheese!! idk why, but whenever im eating a bagel he is right there tryin to lick it off the sides, he wont leave me alone when i have it!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Teufel loves the crust on the toasted cheese sandwiches, he will beg for a little piece, he will also eat my spaghetti, he likes the pesto sauce.

kaylee loves blueberry yogurt

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hrmn..... Tosca loves cheese and Bootie will eat anything that isn't nailed down. Apart from potatos and mustard. Fortunately they are both curled up in their respective favourite places... but I'm guessing that as soon as anything edible is heard, seen, smelled.... telepathically sensed in any way, they'll be right up on the dinner table again before we can get the first forkful into our mouths!

andelawhi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ares -
beans
peas
Fudge bars- I never let him actually try them, but I do let him lick the stick after I'm done.
any kind of meat
Luna -
Adhesive. Anything that has a sticky back to it. She will seriously woof it down. We have to watch leaving stickers or tape around.
Nova-
she has refined taste and will only go crazy over tuna

They all love slimfast shakes. Not even joking. The won't leave me alone when I drink them.