Extreme Home Make0ver on right now!

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are redoing a home of a family that rescues animals!!

Their house was also getting full of dangerous gases that was hurting people and animals....but still!! They rescue animals!!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww!

I've never watched that show before. What a wonderful thing they did for that family.

They must feel like they won the lottery! That was no small house and the furnishings were out of this world!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was a nice show. they even had toilets, in the dogs room so they could drink out of them
they thought of everything

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched it tonight!! Extreme Makeover Home Edition is one of my favorite shows!! I try to catch it every week!
Tonight's episode was very good
I loved the "dog room" too- i would LOVE to have something that awesome for my foster babies!
That family was soo sweet- i hope they love their new home and are able to help a lot of wonderful furbabies with it!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh I wish I could have seen it! I wonder if my Mom did.... I'll have to ask her tomorow!
They blew up the old house which was a 1,000 square foot one level house with a basement I think. And replaced it in a week with a 5,000 square foot two storey home with a basement which is ground level and the main level is actually elevated. And furniture and appliances to fill the whole thing.

That 5,000 square feet includes 1,000 square feet for a pet rescue room that was designed specifically for the animals with double bunk beds shaped like dog bones, a brand new toilet to act as their water fountain, and what looks like isolation cages for new rescues and injured animals that need to have restricted movement.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would LOVE to have a room like that! They are so lucky...the same goes for the pets.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They do such wonderful things for people! And the houses ALWAYS are amazing & massive!