Thought a king size should have been big enough

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
DH is out of town on a hunting trip and so I thought I could just stretch out and enjoy the space in our king size bed.. Wrong.
The girls who normally are spread out all over the bed were attached to me on all sides. Lucy was behind my knees, Much was curled up next to my stomach and Carly was on top. More than half the bed was empty and I was just in a pile of cats.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awwwwww, I envy you
That sounds so adorable!
Me too! If I'm lucky, Sabina will sleep on the bed, but far away from me. JinJin has only slept in the bed once that I know of. Neither will cuddle with me.

I'm sorry Jana, I know I'm not exactly being sympathetic, huh?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Usually they ignore me as they are daddy's little girls. I guess I'm ok enough to cuddle with when he's not here.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Usually they ignore me as they are daddy's little girls. I guess I'm ok enough to cuddle with when he's not here.
Hahaha sounds exactly the same as my house!!!!

It's nice to be in a pile of kitties though isn't it?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I can just picture that! We have a king, too, which really should be big enough for two average-sized humans and a cat, but poor Jamie has so little room that he has to sleep on top of me.

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I need a king size bed!!! Between Tiger and my boyfriend I almost fall off the bed everynight!! I always wake up with a stiff neck because I wake up in the most odd positions trying to stay on the bed!! Men...

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omigosh. I can't even remember what it was like having such a small cat family.
I remember fondly the cold nights and mornings when all ten of my then cat family would be all over the bed and on me.
Now, it's "only" nine, and of that nine, I'm lucky if seven come in and sleep with me.
And yes, we're a California King family. It's bliss!