TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › I Got A Puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I Got A Puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
I'm so happy to have a dog! I missed living with a dog, I haven't since I moved out for school almost 4 years ago! (man, am I starting to feel old )

So here is my baby! A long haired Chihuahua, registered, 10 weeks old, 2 lbs, and his name is Thor!









The cats did NOT know what to do with him.

They didn't hiss at Thor or anything, and Stuart, the cat that hates dogs the most, absolutely LOVES Thor! We have to yell at him for playing too rough with Thor!

I can't wait till Thor is bigger and they can play together all they want!


PS, I made his sweater too!
post #2 of 28
What a cutie and the sweater looks great on him.
post #3 of 28
What a cutie! My MIL has a Chihuahua, and when we were staying with them with the boys, Bayley loved to play with him!
Best of luck with him!
post #4 of 28
Thread Starter 
I forgot to say we were surfing TCS in these pictures! He's too cute, I just had to stop to take a few shots of him!
post #5 of 28
He is a cutie!!
post #6 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya View Post
I forgot to say we were surfing TCS in these pictures! He's too cute, I just had to stop to take a few shots of him!
Awww, another cat lover.
post #7 of 28
I just love long haired Chihuahuas, I had to come back and look at his pics -- how big is he supposed to get?
post #8 of 28
oh my goodness!! look at that little sweater!!! he is a doll that's a big name for him to grow into
post #9 of 28
he is a cutie, I love the sweater
post #10 of 28
Oh I love his little sweater what a sweetie pie I cant wait to watch him grow
post #11 of 28
OMG he's so ADORABLE
post #12 of 28
Thread Starter 
He is too cute for words isn't he! His parents are between normal sized Chihuahuas and Teacup Chihuahuas, I believe his mom was 4.5 lbs, and dad was 5-6 lbs. So the most he should get is 6 lbs.
post #13 of 28
He is adorable. My sister had a Chihuahua named Spike. I think it's funny how everyone gives these tiny little dogs, such BIG BAD names.
post #14 of 28
Oh my....he's gonna be trouble when he grows up! I can see it in his eyes.
post #15 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker View Post
He is adorable. My sister had a Chihuahua named Spike. I think it's funny how everyone gives these tiny little dogs, such BIG BAD names.
Yeah I know, I have a thing with opposite names, I have a rat named Kitty, and I used to have a little white rabbit named Moo.
post #16 of 28
What a cutie pie!!!
post #17 of 28
Oh my goodness! He is way tooo cute!

And I love his sweater!!
post #18 of 28
Wow, I didn't think I liked that breed..but O M G is he ever a cutie!

I take back my small breed bashing
post #19 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Wow, I didn't think I liked that breed..but O M G is he ever a cutie!

I take back my small breed bashing
You know, I have to agree with you about this. I didn't think I really liked the small dogs either, till I met a long haired Chi, they are just too darn cute!
post #20 of 28
Oh talk about cute!!!!!!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya View Post
I'm so happy to have a dog! I missed living with a dog, I haven't since I moved out for school almost 4 years ago! (man, am I starting to feel old )

So here is my baby! A long haired Chihuahua, registered, 10 weeks old, 2 lbs, and his name is Thor!









The cats did NOT know what to do with him.

They didn't hiss at Thor or anything, and Stuart, the cat that hates dogs the most, absolutely LOVES Thor! We have to yell at him for playing too rough with Thor!

I can't wait till Thor is bigger and they can play together all they want!


PS, I made his sweater too!
post #21 of 28
Awww, I LOVE long-haired Chihuahuas!!
Thor is such a cutie! He looks so adorable in that little sweater!
post #22 of 28
Oh My GOD!!! he is the cutest little thing in the world!! it hurts that i cant give him cuddles...so...where do u live *eyes move shiftily* haha
post #23 of 28
Awwww, he's PRECIOUS ! Love the sweater. Congrats!
post #24 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murfie View Post
Oh My GOD!!! he is the cutest little thing in the world!! it hurts that i cant give him cuddles...so...where do u live *eyes move shiftily* haha

Hmmm....I've suddenly forgoten my address
post #25 of 28
yup i have definitly seen u on dog forums btw ur pooch is adorable!!
post #26 of 28
what a cutie pie!!! i love his sweater
post #27 of 28
what a gorgeous little thing!
post #28 of 28
Awwwww he is sooo adorable
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pet Pics
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › I Got A Puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!