HUUUUUGE Bridal Gown sale!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot wait! They are going to have dresses starting at $25 on Sunday! It's this huge Pat Catan's Bridal shop out here! Anyone wanna come?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where?? I may make the drive!

I also saw that David's Bridal has their $99 bridal sale all of November.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Darnit...I'm not mentally prepared to drive all the way through PA. That is one loooooonnnng state. B and I were just talking the other day how devious it looks in length.
Oh my gosh, I know! Travis is from Altoona and that drive is almost 5 hours and that's not even halfway

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Virginia is a very deceiving state too... it takes forever!

I wish I could make it... not that I'm even engaged but I would just go help everyone else! LOL! And who knows maybe go a head and pick one out for myself.... and just be prepared!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

Virginia is a very deceiving state too... it takes forever!

I wish I could make it... not that I'm even engaged but I would just go help everyone else! LOL! And who knows maybe go a head and pick one out for myself.... and just be prepared!
I've known girls that have done that! They bought THE dress, then went out that night to find THE guy

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww I wish i was closer! I haven't even started looking for me wedding dress and the wedding is only 4 months away!
I'm going to go by David's Bridal this week and see what i can find.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Awww I wish i was closer! I haven't even started looking for me wedding dress and the wedding is only 4 months away!
I'm going to go by David's Bridal this week and see what i can find.
Search online to get an idea fo what style types you like. Strapless, sleeved, ruffles, etc. That's what I did so I knew exactly what I wanted when I searched.

pookieboy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I've known girls that have done that! They bought THE dress, then went out that night to find THE guy
That has got to be the craziest thing I've EVER heard of! Whaaaa [?], buy the dress and then go trolling for guys? Are they insane???

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Where?? I may make the drive!

I also saw that David's Bridal has their $99 bridal sale all of November.
David's Bridal always has their $99 bridal gown sale.

Seriously though.... I love wedding gowns and never get tired of looking at them. Even if I'm never going to be wearing one again! This was my daughter's (she got married August 22nd).

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PookieBoy

That has got to be the craziest thing I've EVER heard of! Whaaaa [?], buy the dress and then go trolling for guys? Are they insane???
Believe me...A LOT of women
There are still several women out there that just want to settle down, be married and have someone else take care of them (or even if the last thing doesn't happen, there are many that want to be married to say they're married).

Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

David's Bridal always has their $99 bridal gown sale.
Yea I'm starting to realise that its an every other month ordeal seeing they had it back in September and now its November

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Believe me...A LOT of women
There are still several women out there that just want to settle down, be married and have someone else take care of them (or even if the last thing doesn't happen, there are many that want to be married to say they're married).

Yea I'm starting to realise that its an every other month ordeal seeing they had it back in September and now its November
Actually I think it is eevry other month

As you can see I didn't make it this morning...maybe this afternoon....

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've started looking but havent had too much time to get my gear together and buy it. And the fact we havent set the wedding date yet, i think i will hold off for a while and lose some kilos

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I've started looking but havent had too much time to get my gear together and buy it. And the fact we havent set the wedding date yet, i think i will hold off for a while and lose some kilos
That's my big fear too...if I get the dress now and then have alterations finished a month or two early, then I pig out and go down as a bloated bride

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

Search online to get an idea fo what style types you like. Strapless, sleeved, ruffles, etc. That's what I did so I knew exactly what I wanted when I searched.
That i've already done! I have pages printed off of the ones i like and also have a ton of bridal magazines dog eared- so i know exactly what i want- i just don't have a gown yet! I need to go this week though and try some on!