TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › HUUUUUGE Bridal Gown sale!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HUUUUUGE Bridal Gown sale!

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
I cannot wait! They are going to have dresses starting at $25 on Sunday! It's this huge Pat Catan's Bridal shop out here! Anyone wanna come?
post #2 of 23
No thanks, a wedding gown is the last thing I would ever need! lol

Have fun!
post #3 of 23
Where?? I may make the drive!

I also saw that David's Bridal has their $99 bridal sale all of November.
post #4 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom View Post
Where?? I may make the drive!

I also saw that David's Bridal has their $99 bridal sale all of November.
In Strongsville, Oh. I don't know if my bridesmaids could make it....ugh!

http://www.catanfashions.com/calenda...E-B13A5E1F45F5
post #5 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy View Post
In Strongsville, Oh. I don't know if my bridesmaids could make it....ugh!

http://www.catanfashions.com/calenda...E-B13A5E1F45F5
Darnit...I'm not mentally prepared to drive all the way through PA. That is one loooooonnnng state. B and I were just talking the other day how devious it looks in length.
post #6 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom View Post
Darnit...I'm not mentally prepared to drive all the way through PA. That is one loooooonnnng state. B and I were just talking the other day how devious it looks in length.
Oh my gosh, I know! Travis is from Altoona and that drive is almost 5 hours and that's not even halfway
post #7 of 23
Virginia is a very deceiving state too... it takes forever!

I wish I could make it... not that I'm even engaged but I would just go help everyone else! LOL! And who knows maybe go a head and pick one out for myself.... and just be prepared!
post #8 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_jordi View Post
Virginia is a very deceiving state too... it takes forever!

I wish I could make it... not that I'm even engaged but I would just go help everyone else! LOL! And who knows maybe go a head and pick one out for myself.... and just be prepared!
I've known girls that have done that! They bought THE dress, then went out that night to find THE guy
post #9 of 23
Oh boy! Now all I need is a groom!!
post #10 of 23
I got married in my nightgown. It only cost $20, but it looked nice, really!
post #11 of 23
Awww I wish i was closer! I haven't even started looking for me wedding dress and the wedding is only 4 months away! I'm going to go by David's Bridal this week and see what i can find.
post #12 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
Awww I wish i was closer! I haven't even started looking for me wedding dress and the wedding is only 4 months away! I'm going to go by David's Bridal this week and see what i can find.
Search online to get an idea fo what style types you like. Strapless, sleeved, ruffles, etc. That's what I did so I knew exactly what I wanted when I searched.
post #13 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom View Post
I've known girls that have done that! They bought THE dress, then went out that night to find THE guy
That has got to be the craziest thing I've EVER heard of! Whaaaa [?], buy the dress and then go trolling for guys? Are they insane???
post #14 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by catcaregiver View Post
No thanks, a wedding gown is the last thing I would ever need! lol

Have fun!
Me too!
post #15 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom View Post
Where?? I may make the drive!

I also saw that David's Bridal has their $99 bridal sale all of November.
David's Bridal always has their $99 bridal gown sale.

Seriously though.... I love wedding gowns and never get tired of looking at them. Even if I'm never going to be wearing one again! This was my daughter's (she got married August 22nd).



post #16 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by PookieBoy View Post
That has got to be the craziest thing I've EVER heard of! Whaaaa [?], buy the dress and then go trolling for guys? Are they insane???
Believe me...A LOT of women There are still several women out there that just want to settle down, be married and have someone else take care of them (or even if the last thing doesn't happen, there are many that want to be married to say they're married).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u View Post
David's Bridal always has their $99 bridal gown sale.
Yea I'm starting to realise that its an every other month ordeal seeing they had it back in September and now its November
post #17 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom View Post
Believe me...A LOT of women There are still several women out there that just want to settle down, be married and have someone else take care of them (or even if the last thing doesn't happen, there are many that want to be married to say they're married).


Yea I'm starting to realise that its an every other month ordeal seeing they had it back in September and now its November
Actually I think it is eevry other month

As you can see I didn't make it this morning...maybe this afternoon....
post #18 of 23
I've started looking but havent had too much time to get my gear together and buy it. And the fact we havent set the wedding date yet, i think i will hold off for a while and lose some kilos
post #19 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan View Post
I've started looking but havent had too much time to get my gear together and buy it. And the fact we havent set the wedding date yet, i think i will hold off for a while and lose some kilos
That's my big fear too...if I get the dress now and then have alterations finished a month or two early, then I pig out and go down as a bloated bride
post #20 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyD1987 View Post
Search online to get an idea fo what style types you like. Strapless, sleeved, ruffles, etc. That's what I did so I knew exactly what I wanted when I searched.
That i've already done! I have pages printed off of the ones i like and also have a ton of bridal magazines dog eared- so i know exactly what i want- i just don't have a gown yet! I need to go this week though and try some on!
post #21 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
That i've already done! I have pages printed off of the ones i like and also have a ton of bridal magazines dog eared- so i know exactly what i want- i just don't have a gown yet! I need to go this week though and try some on!
I must tell you, I have gone twice to try on dresses and I felt like a TOTAL princess! I have already found the one. My only downfall is it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY outta my budget. I would post it here but Trav loks on here every once in a while(I know....he's nosy). If you do wanna see it or any of the ones I have tried on, feel free to PM me.
post #22 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy View Post
I must tell you, I have gone twice to try on dresses and I felt like a TOTAL princess! I have already found the one. My only downfall is it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY outta my budget. I would post it here but Trav loks on here every once in a while(I know....he's nosy). If you do wanna see it or any of the ones I have tried on, feel free to PM me.
I would love to see it! I'll pm you! I can't wait to try on dresses! I still have a little more weight i'd like to loose (The PCOS made me gain a lot recently much to my dismay- so i'm trying to get my insulin resistance in check! i figure i'll get a dress that fits now and then have it taken in later if i need it since it's easier to do it that way.) I want a ballgown- i know that! I bet yours is gorgeous!!
post #23 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
I would love to see it! I'll pm you! I can't wait to try on dresses! I still have a little more weight i'd like to loose (The PCOS made me gain a lot recently much to my dismay- so i'm trying to get my insulin resistance in check! i figure i'll get a dress that fits now and then have it taken in later if i need it since it's easier to do it that way.) I want a ballgown- i know that! I bet yours is gorgeous!!
It's Sooooooooo much fun! I found the one dress I really like, but still want to try on more (especially ones I know I can never afford!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › HUUUUUGE Bridal Gown sale!