The Cats got a new toy today!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well isn't that neat!! looks like a good choice Helen!
I got my crew a bada-beam and they love it!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That looks really cool! What a good idea for Christmas!

Look how little Soph is compared to Sev. They are all precious

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an interesting toy! I would think about getting one because Enzo loves string so much, but I'm afraid he is so strong he would rip it right off the belt, and maybe destroy the belt in the process. Do you think that would be possible?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

What an interesting toy! I would think about getting one because Enzo loves string so much, but I'm afraid he is so strong he would rip it right off the belt, and maybe destroy the belt in the process. Do you think that would be possible?
Well Lucia did that tonight she got a hold of the string and pulled it towards her..and then it flew out of her mouth
So I don't know what would happen if one of the big boys got a hold of it...I have it turned off now because we aren't in the kitchen anymore so I guess maybe with supervision you could stop him from doing it

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MA(hissy) spoke very highly of those not so long ago, I think that's something that would keep my three entertained as well

Awwww look at them, they can't take their eyes off it

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a cool toy! And they DO seem to be enjoying it! You know these cats are just like kids. I have so many toys but I have to put them up and rotate them from time to time. They get sick of them and when I take them back out after a time, they love them again!