Chicken Soup crumbling?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Has anyone else that feeds Chicken Soup noticed that it seems like the pieces have been falling apart really easily? my kitties' bowls are full of little bits and it isn't that the food is old, my cats go thru a big bag in 7 to 10 days and they usually eat what is in their bowls after I fill them up within 2 days. My cats eat it, I just worry that they don't like it
I know I wouldn't like to eat the crumbs

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Has anyone else that feeds Chicken Soup noticed that it seems like the pieces have been falling apart really easily? my kitties' bowls are full of little bits and it isn't that the food is old, my cats go thru a big bag in 7 to 10 days and they usually eat what is in their bowls after I fill them up within 2 days. My cats eat it, I just worry that they don't like it
I know I wouldn't like to eat the crumbs
I haven't fed Chicken Soup for a while but Felidae crumbles quite a bit. Just be thankful your cats eat crumbs. Some won't!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by catcaregiver

I haven't fed Chicken Soup for a while but Felidae crumbles quite a bit. Just be thankful your cats eat crumbs. Some won't!
Oh I am! I'd be in big trouble if they didn't
my fingers and toes would be in grave danger

nimbus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
YES. The kitties just finished up their bag of chicken soup and there were little bits left everywhere! What a mess.

-Kristen